***85% XYM kickback on first 50 blocks!*** xym631.allnodes.me - then 20% node reward kickback

I spun up a node (xym631.allnodes.me) for my own purposes after seeing just how much of a cut nodes take for remote harvesting - 25% of the total block rewards!! My node is profitable from my own harvesting, so I’m more than happy to share!

Will send 20% of the node reward for each block harvested (~10 xym), and for an early adopter incentive - 85% of node rewards for the first 50 blocks mined by someone other than myself! Get in while the getting’s good!! I’ll be manually sending these transactions until I can get an automated solution up and running, so don’t panic if there’s a slight delay for these rewards.

I’m inclined to set aside an additional 5% of node rewards for a TBD purpose - open to ideas from harvesters!

If you’re struggling to find me in the remote harvesting list, it might not appear due to the node you’re using to access the network. Make sure you’re using the 1.0.2 wallet version and copy/paste the full address: xym631.allnodes.me - it should allow you to add it as a custom node.

Super excited about XYM’s future - let’s build it together!

1 Like

3/50 blocks with a 40 XYM reward have been harvested so far - 47 still up for grabs!!

I’ve programmed a script in Python that monitors for newly harvested blocks, which greatly simplifies payouts. Will likely publish it once I’ve cleaned it up a bit.

For anyone looking to reward harvesters, here’s my first pass on a python based solution to track blocks harvested on your node by someone other than you: GitHub - zachamo/XYM-NodeHarvestKickbackTracker-API: Python script that queries via API for blocks harvested on your node

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.