Security Token Report

Hello NEM Community!

We’d like to share with you a report on the status of Security Tokens in the blockchain industry. This report was written by Paul Rieger and Julian Richter on behalf of the NEM Foundation. Translations for this report are forthcoming and a link to the report can be found here.

Spanish: link
Mandarin: link

We feel this report is an important contribution by the NEM Foundation to the thought leadership in the blockchain industry. Once again the link to the report can be found here.

9 Likes

This was an excellent idea and well executed. I will get a nem tattoo.

2 Likes

hahaha when nem 10$ me too

1 Like

Hi, we (FullBlock Solutions) have shared a short summary of the STO report on our homepage.

In the coming weeks, we’ll share more insights on ICOs and STOs and discuss some parts of the report in more depth. We are also publishing in-depth articles about blockchain, best practices in development & use cases in the coming weeks. Are there areas that you are particularly interested in? Let us know and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get all updates :slight_smile:

Also, feel free to reach out to me on Telegram (@Julian_Richter) if you have any questions.

2 Likes