Sent XEM to my public key [SOLVED]

Hi,

I stupidly sent XEM from my Polionex account to the public Key for my NEM Wallet, the transaction on Poloniex states “Processing” which has been like this for the last two weeks. There is no transaction ID in my Poloniex account. Any suggestions on what I can do to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Hi @BARNAG00
You should contact with Poloniex support. Looks like transaction was not sent in NEM blockchain.

Regards

Thanks for your quick reply. I have contacted Poloniex support, but I must be at the very bottom of the queue :o(

Unfortunately only Poloniex support can do something in this situation. You must wait. If they don’t response in couple days you can try create second ticket.

1 Like

No, please don’t do that. All that does is pile up and cause even longer waiting periods. They’ll respond when they respond, nothing you can do unfrotunately.

2 Likes

@memario maybe but I hear that people who waiting 3months create second ticket get answer in couple days. But of course you should wait. I hear that last days Poloniex support is quicker than Bittrex.

1 Like

Actually I’ve had more luck with bittrex :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BARNAG00 I think we provide all informations you need. If you need more help in this topic please contiunue in Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!