Symbol Supernode Programme - community testing

Thank you @DaveH for the information,

@OhGodAGirl / @Jaguar0625 would be nice to get an update in this topic. Also let us know in case we might help in any issue.

2 Likes

When will the Symbol Blockchain Supernode program launch on the main blockchain?

3 Likes

" https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/1407347853765271557 "

For example, what are the requirements for " Public permissionless networks " ?

Not sure, but possibly “communication” between the participants? @OhGodAGirl ?

Thx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m not quite sure what’s funny about that.
A public, permission-free network can only function if certain conditions are met.
This requires open communication between the parties involved. For a while(this topic), this is no longer the case here.
Only then can participants in this network, build trust and understand decisions. You surely don’t want to tell me that you have read every line of code —> “catapult-server”, “symbol-bootstrap” and so on ?

Just funny that many months after launch the SN program is still nowhere to be released. And nobody is even asking any more about early Ecosystem support rewards.

On the topic of Public distributed, permissionless networks isn’t the whole point that there is no communication required between the parties involved. The Symbol network parameters have been defined and it is your decision to join the network or not. No communication needed and nobody that could deny you access.

No need to verify the code for me, I am just interested in the parameters the network runs on. And I can easily verify and trust them without needing to involve anyone else.

Hi, maybe it’s because there are only 237 SN(NIS) online at the moment and some missed the registration for this program.

We are in the startup phase. As long as programs, e.g., Ecosystem support or the SN program are running, it is important that there is open communication here.
This will play a big role in the success, also in terms of the future development of Symbol.
But here lies at the moment also still a contradiction. Even you have this contradiction in your contribution.
No one can deny you participation in the Symbol blockchain, the properties are clearly defined.
On the other hand, you wonder, about the lack of communication, at the Ecosystem program. So you lack confidence in the future development of Symbol.

It is always the “total package” of a project that counts.

3 Likes