This are my 2 coins and concerns on NEM situation. Warning-kinda bad english ahead: PLZ READ DONT TAKE THIS AS CRITICISM!

This is where the ethereum solidarity (or solidity or whatever they call it, personally I like the name solidarity! Solidity sounds like something you would use to categorize stool samples) thing comes in at an advantage.
It has a lot of tutorials online.
Like a one stop shop, Nem seems to be structured for advanced user only.

I do not understand your reasoning. You can get any help and support on the question interesting you.

Access for the beginner.

If you are a programmer, then you already have the initial knowledge. If you want to learn this, then on the Internet a lot of teaching materials. If you have any questions, you will be answered. What specifically do you lack?

1 Like

A starting point.
I am new but in my time, and I know people will rag this but php offered some pretty good stuff for the newbie.
Not sure where php is now but the documentation and tutorials were flawless.

I know about these. I actually did tutorials on a few of these. These aren’t exactly applications, they’re more like features. Nanowallet is the application that uses all the features which is nice but isn’t the type of application I’m thinking about. The wallet is a start and should be a foundation for services.

The ICO’s coming up we’ll see if they build actual cohesive purpose for the utilities. Perhaps there are some, but there’s not enough info to start building something without access to a beta of catapult.

2 Likes

I think this resource will be particularly useful for you @xemnewbie
https://docs.nem.io/en

3 Likes

Yes thanks, this is looking a bit more like some basic info.
You know not everyone is a high level dev like Nem core developers.
I am going to read that, even though I find reading hard, I need to know what this stuff is.
Cheers

Here are the stats for the account:

1 Like