Vimba - NEM Ventures First Portfolio Investment

Nem ventures has a strict policy around investing only in projects that benefit the nem ecosystem in some way. So projects that only build on ethereum would not fit the nem ventures investment criteria.

1 Like

@GodTanu I respect you as a long standing member and contributor of the nem community, but this is a step too far.

NCF funds are managed professionally, with the best interest of the broader project in mind.

Please refrain from this kind of accusation. Itā€™s a completely unfounded and inaccurate accusation.

As for transparency, what would you like to know? We recently released a 3 part series (also translated to japanese) on nem ventures activities, which includes release of the company articles, trust deed, trust account , the projects we have invested in and the stage of development they are at, among other details.

If there is something specific you want to know that hasnt been covered, let us know and we will do our best to update you, within reason, but in the mean time, please tone it back and try to remain respectful as the above kind of comments are not ok.

@kodtycoon
I respect you too as a long standing member and contributor of the nem community.
But Have NemVentures ever resulted in increased transactions?
Did the results of your investment benefit the NEM community?

Why NOT invest in other proven projects and companies?

But Have NemVentures ever resulted in increased transactions?

Not all investments will (or need to) increase public net transactions. Some of the portfolio companies are making open source contributions (e.g. IoDLT). Others are increasing visibility of NEM/XEM.

Why NOT invest in other proven projects and companies?

Do you have any suggestions?

Visibility is not increasing as far as I can see.
And Catapult, Symbol, both visibility is not increasing.

NV must invest in nemlog and OpeningLine.
They created a project and greatly increased transactions.
In particular, OpeningLine engages in voluntary study sessions to increase the number of engineers.
They also lecture at Japanese universities.
Companies that do voluntary outreach should be supported.

Originally NCF was a fund to support companies using NEM.
Some people need an investment.
Please Donā€™t forget to support those who have ā€˜Achievementsā€™.

6 Likes