Wallet export/import help[ SOLVED]

Hello nem community I have run into a small problem and i believe i can get the help i need from here. I have the mobile wallet of nem which I used to create a wallet but the problem is when i try to export my wallet from mobile(andriod) to import in desktop wallet i keep running in the private key not valid and i tried importing via qr code on another device works but same wrong private key

Is your private key 64 or 66 signs with leading 00?

1 Like

mobile wallet showed 62 characters and after adding the two zeros BOOM…SOLVED!!!

Wow strange… Private key visible in mobile wallet should have 66 signs…

can’t seem to figure out how/where to import private key from mobile into nano desktop

I have found the private key on mobile, but just dont know where to put it on the nano desktop

Ok, got the private key wallet set up on desk top but still no coins how long does it usually take to show up? I transfered coins about 8 hrs. ago straight to mobile wallet (which never showed up) and have now had the private key wallet set up for a half hour

From where did you transfer coins?
Have you transaction hash?
You can verify if transaction exists in blockexplorer explorer.ournem.com.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!