What does COMSA mean for NEM? The one-way ticket to the stratosphere!

Comsa ICO is live I guess and still XEM/BTC price is heading south. And that is before COMSA cashing out. Like I said this will not to be our one-way ticket to moon.

I was going to invest in COMSA but so many things pops out that is making not want to anymore. It’s not capped, one of the companies changed their mind about doing ICO there, getting constant scam message on slack, DDOS attack on their page and a phishing page that already scammed people. I am going to stay out on this one.

I want to invest in Nem, where should I reserve?

awesome article I’m new to NEM but have been reading for the last week on its structure and market growth plan. and right now the price is perfect. I believe in this technology and I see what’s coming. very few times in life does the average guy or girl to get in on the ground floor of what is going to become one of the biggest jumps in potential wealth building like we have here with NEM. I buy as much as I can every chance I have.

NEM is the best crypto-currency out there by far, especially now, with Catapult being in closed beta-tests by banks for the private blockchain. When Catapult will be released for the public blockchain sometime in April next year, it will also be open-source. Lately, I’ve done some calculations for my next article on price prediction which will be released in a couple of days. I compared NEM’s evolution in the last 2 years vs Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum. The numbers look amazing for us, NEM holders. I will release the article along with my charts very soon. Until then, all I can say is that NEM is about to gain mass-adoption next year and along with that, will come a pump so big that the price of NEM now will be by far a thing of the past.

1 Like

Does anyone have any additional information about COMSA project? Their roadmap was supposed to be added to their site during mid september 2017 - but practicly nothing (useful) has happened or heard since ICO.

This is really annoying not to have almost any kind of updates for COMSA. Oh, yeah, they partnered with Swiss Clockmaker to make watches? Total investments to COMSA was almost 100M USD and half a year later we don’t even have roadmap but we get to buy watches…

Would be really nice if anyone could get some information about the status of COMSA project. Or is this just a Japanese cultural thing that nothing gets updated until everything is completely ready? Maybe there is more information in Japanese than english - could anyone from Japan investigate this?

Currently, ICO law is being studied in Japan. By the government.
Therefore, team can not implement ICO in Japan.
The risk of forcing the ICO is high. The team keeps silence.

COMSA is not a short-term project.
At the moment, it follows the government policy.

1 Like

Thank you @GodTanu for answer and clarification. I tried to download whitepaper (en version) but it fails for some reason (just to refresh memory).

In light what you said, I understand why information is scarce. I never thought that COMSA was short-term project but I was hoping to have roadmap and little more updates on status. I hope everything goes well and gets sorted out.

1 Like

Very insightful article, nice reading the topics covered