When will there be apps for ios and android that will be able to do mosaic transfers?

The current ios and android apps are unable to transfer mosaics. Is there any planned mobile wallet that will be able to do so? If so, when is it likely to be released?

Also would love to have a mobile wallet that is as powerful as nano with features of being able to create and edit multisig, create namespaces and mosaics… Is there anything similar under production?

Hi! Found this, i think it’s a good start? Although I don’t know if somebody is currently working on it.

Yes. As far as I knkw NEMPay is under development. There exists test version already.

A few days back I spoke to the nem youtuber tony - tongokongo about nempay - he does daily videos for nem.

He said he had spoken to nem developers about nempay and developers were of the opinion that the nempay project may not be secure and that is why it cannot be used on mainnet. He also said “And they have no resources to make it better, maybe in future.”

So i guess that looks like a dead end for now.

Any other ios wallet that can do mosaic transfers?

Interesting. What you mean by “may not be secure”?

tony had spoken to nem developers who were not ready to give a clean chit to nempay for use on the mainnet as far as security goes. He also indicated that the nempay team does not have the resources to improve the code in this regard and so it is in limbo right now.

I am looking to do the same thing. Does anyone have any more information about this? I was hoping to use NEMpay as well… :frowning:

Also - does anyone have any more info on NEMpay?

If there is not a solution to this - would anyone be interested in helping work on the NEMpay app? Maybe we could pool some resources to get it working :slight_smile:

Sure. We can do some work jointly if you too are interested. I am on am overseas trip and will be travelling extensively until 27th March… Hopefully we can work things out and develop something g cool. Any news about catapult? We were also waiting for that since catapult is due any moment now unless it gets delayed further. Didn’t want to work on an API that is about to get outdated soon.

About NEMPay you can test it here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/tech.blockchaintoken.nempay

See my earlier response about security issues related to nempay

Ok. You are right. Is Ionic app and it’s probably problem with securely store private key.