0% node share. You'll receive whole123XYM + 44XYM = 167XYM per each Symbol harvest! ✨

For the harvesters on my node.

As it’s the end of August, I’d like to kindly ask your monthly donation to run this node🙂
Please count your successful harvest in August after joining my node, and send the monthly fee to the following address according to the chart below.

Address: NB2SIDZH2TUCPPCIVHSH3F7Y4HJPYFZ2DNE7QMQ

Monthly fee:
0 harvest: 0XYM
1-4 harvest: 25XYM
5-29 harvest: 100XYM
>30 harvest: 200XYM

Preferably I’d like to cover the server fee with this donation so that we can maintain this node all together.
Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
Universe20XX

1 Like

So far 36/53 people have sent me August monthly fee. Those are the qualified candidates to receive 1000XYM on Christmas! Or even less if they sell or don’t contribute to the node till Nov :upside_down_face:

Thank you very much for those who have already sent the fees!

1 Like

Why harvesting status has changed today to “activation in progress” ?

It is because of the Domain registration process. The node name was temporally 66.94.122.39, but delegation was kept in that IP. It should be solved by now. Sorry about the inconvenience!

I usually inform these kind of maintenance information on Twitter. Please follow my twitter @Universe20XX if you’d like to receive up to date information!

1 Like

For the harvesters on my node.

As it’s the end of September, I’d like to kindly ask your monthly donation to run this node🙂
Please count your successful harvest in September after joining my node, and send the monthly fee to the following address according to the chart below.

Address: NB2SIDZH2TUCPPCIVHSH3F7Y4HJPYFZ2DNE7QMQ

Monthly fee:
0 harvest: 0XYM
1-4 harvest: 25XYM
5-29 harvest: 100XYM
>30 harvest: 200XYM

Preferably I’d like to cover the server fee with this donation so that we can maintain this node all together.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Best,
Universe20XX