Sold out at the Mint! An impressive coin from The Royal Mint, this captivating coin features two legendary dragons that represent the synergy found between the British and Chinese cultures.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds while using a guilloche background design.
- Reverse: Depicts two dragons, one representing the Chinese dragon and one depicting the Welsh dragon. The coin includes the inscription “TWO DRAGONS” as well as the purity and year date.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Accepting XEM (amount TBD based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction)
Buyer pays shipping!
Free tracking to the following destinations. The customer assumes the risk of international shipping and customs clearance :
Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada Chile Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Gibraltar Great Britain and Northern Ireland Greece Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Indonesia Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lebanon Lithuania Luxembourg Malaysia Malta Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Poland Portugal Russia Saudi Arabia Serbia, Republic of Singapore Slovak Republic (Slovakia) Slovenia Spain Switzerland Thailand Turkey
If you wish to buy this coin, please message me on Telegram: https://t.me/crackTheC0de or privately on this forum.