How to calculate the amount of fee for a simple NEM transaction?

Trying to wrap my head around the amount of fees a person needs to pay for a simple transfer transaction. Looking at the documentation I still have some unanswered questions. For now I only care about transfer transaction with no message. I would like to get authoritative answers (maybe with some links). If you know the answer only for few questions, please answer just them.

1. Let’s assume now that there is a function to calculate the minimum fee amount minAmount. As far as I understood if I am trying to initiate a transaction with less than minAmount, my NIS will not allow me to do this (is this right). But what will happen if I will modify my NIS to propagate such transaction? Is this up to every client to decide what to do with such tx or will it be ignored right away?

2. Lets assume that a NEM node which will harvest a new block has enough space for my transaction in his upcoming block (to make is simpler only my transaction happened in the last few minutes). My transaction has the minimum possible fee. Will a default NIS guarantee to include it? If no, why can this happen? Also is there an easy config change using which a person can modify min tx amount for a NIS server?

3. The maximum compulsory amount of fees is 25XEM. So it does not matter whether I send 250000XEM or 1000000XEM I still need to pay a fee of 25XEM. Is this right?

4. Documentation does not provide too many examples. So I want to know what happens for microXEM (1000000 = 1 XEM). So what is the minimum fee (in microXEM) should I pay for:

• 15342XEM should it be 1 XEM or 1.5342XEM?
    • 164234 microXEM should I pay nothing or 16 microXEM or 17 microxem
  5. what is the minimum amount (in microXEM) that I can send? And what will be the fee for sending it? Can I for example send 1 microXEM? Will I be forced to pay 1 microXEM in fees?

This is alarming that no one has responded to this yet?

I must overlooked this questions. Probably you already got answers or you don’t need it.

1. In my opinion such transaction will be rejected by rest of network and this causes your node work in fork.

2. Yes. It will be included. I don’t know such property in config.properties. Probably because it doesn’t exists.

3. Yes. But max fee for XEM transfer is 1.25 XEM (without message and mosaics attached)

4. The easiest way will be if you simple put this amount in nanowallet. Nanowallet calculate lowest fee.

5. minimal fee is 0.05 xem even if you send 0. Minimal non zero amount available to send depends on divisibility. For XEM is 6 so minimal non zero amount will be 0.000001 XEM (1 micro XEM).

For question first and second I’m not totally sure how it works.