A contradiction

NEM’s technical whitepaper is a fantastic reference and good reading material.

We can admire the soul and notion behind the project. The original thought is to empower individuals and provide fair oppotunities:

But the writers also knew and mentioned that this voyage may go to different directions and lead to uncertain ports.

Even though now, we see some transitions, from liberal to bureaucratic, from decentralized to centralised, from openness to little bit of closure… as a stake holder, we can only hope this project eventually port in the right place in the favour of majority people.

But if I see something unusual happens, if some groups want to use the hype and the ignorance about the tech to root normal people (in a global scale), instead of providing value, education and opportunity, I will advise my people to back out of the scene without hesitation.

What we are interested in is the long term value creation, value transaction and value preservation, not the current hype of cash generation.

The system shall be polished philosophically. Providing fairness and opportunities shall be the pivot of the nem eco system.

If NEM is treated as a business to sell blockchain tech, or as a cash generator to gather cash, then the decision maker has a complete wrong judgement on the current situation.

COMSA is a mijin platform, commercial software.
NEM and mijin are in a cooperative relationship, but that is the essential part of the technical elements.
It is necessary to consider separately mijin of the private chain which is a platform to be sold for enterprises and NEM which is used for free public release.