A new blockchain explorer based on Node.js?

Does any core developer familiar with Node.js ? I am thinking of making a NEM blockchain explorer on NodeJS +Angular. It would feature real time updates of new block similar to blockchain.info.
Any interest on that ? ;D

Current blockexplorer (chain.nem.ninja) is still in alpha but it has real-time updates already :slight_smile:

But you're still more than welcome to build one anyway. Since node.js is quite popular someone using it for a project will make it easier for others to do so as well since there is a reference.

Current blockexplorer (chain.nem.ninja) is still in alpha but it has real-time updates already :)

But you're still more than welcome to build one anyway. Since node.js is quite popular someone using it for a project will make it easier for others to do so as well since there is a reference.

I have briefly looked the current explorer. Do you use Websocket for real-time transaction updates ?

Does any core developer familiar with Node.js ? I am thinking of making a NEM blockchain explorer on NodeJS +Angular. It would feature real time updates of new block similar to blockchain.info.
Any interest on that ? ;D

I'm a big fan of Node.js. Another cool service would be to have a network explorer that shows the NIS nodes connected to the network.

Current blockexplorer (chain.nem.ninja) is still in alpha but it has real-time updates already :)

I have briefly looked the current explorer. Do you use Websocket for real-time transaction updates ?

Yes we do.

Hi,

I hope this will help you for blockchain explorer based on Node.js…!