Am new on this forum

hi everyone, my name is john kelvin. am a very new trader but have a decent knowledge on things works here. still fairly new with all crypto’s Any advice would be great on this coin. thanks

Welcome. :wink:
If you are interested in ‘trade’ talk then you might want to join the Telegram group @nemtraders.

Welcome! My only advice would be to be careful investing here. The really easy money in cryptos has been made, and XEM is the only top 5 coin I would recommend holding right now as a coin that could double from here yet, but there are no certainties in life and the entire crypto bubble could pop at any time.

Long term the future is bright, however. I personally believe XEM is the bitcoin replacement currency, as bitcoin is having internal drama going on between the users and core developers/miners about block times and transaction fees… the miners want to keep their cash cow and don’t want to introduce much needed patches like segwit to increase transaction rates, leaving the door open for it’s replacement with a coin that is secure, highly scalable, and uses much less energy… XEM.

With an active development team, even without Catapult this coin is more than capable of handling the volume of being a trading medium on a bunch of exchanges. Once they lower the transaction fees, we have the perfect holding currency here. Plus it really has a good name and a simple yet elegant logo. When people jokingly called it the “sleeping giant” back when it was trading around $500M we weren’t kidding.

While in the US people focus on patches like LTC with segwit, we had a superior solution here all along. I personally don’t think any other altcoin is going to hit $1B market cap for a while… XEM, Ripple, and Ethereum are poised to be the bitcoin killers, and I don’t see that changing. Of the three, I would say XEM makes the best currency, though I don’t know the ins and outs of Ripple to be completely honest, it’s definitely the main competitor.