[ANN] Bankera - the Bank for the Blockchain Era

Our ICO has ended, but there is still a lot of work and development that has to be done. If you’re wondering what’s next for Bankera, we cover it in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next

2 Likes

Does this project even use Nem?

@Bankera when you will fix problem with XEM withdraws which I reported 3 months ago?
Your withdraws are not processed by Poloniex for example. Already told your dev what should be changed (3 months ago) and still no improvement.

Thank you.

1 Like

We would like to see further developments and update from you guys. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Could you please provide us details of your transaction so we can check it? Or, if you prefer, you can contact SpectroCoin support team directly though the 24/7 Live Chat available on SpectroCoin.com

There could be an issue if a message was required for the transaction to be completed but the sender did not include it.

Bankera tokens will be ERC20 and NEM mosaic.

1 Like

There is no problem with my transaction but with all XEM withdraw transactions from your exchange. But it’s already reported to your developers.

1 Like

Bankera’s smart contract audit was completed by an external expert company and we are happy to announce that no loopholes were found. Nevertheless, there will still be an additional private audit done by our IT team to implement suggested upgrades. After this stage is completed, the smart contract will be available for public testing through a bug bounty.

1 Like

BNK token holders have received the 32nd net transactional revenue share! The commission was transferred directly to your SpectroCoin.com ETH wallets and you can check the details on our blog.

1 Like

I’ve participated in Bankera ICO and one of the main reasons was that it LOOKED like they were going to issue NEM tokens. I love NEM.

But all that I have received is some numbers in Spectrocoin exchange.

I cant sell it and more awfull I cant withdraw it.
So Bankera, from my point of view is just a scam - the did received my money, but I never received any assets from them except an account on spectrocoin which I wasnt intended to have at all.

It does look like not an ICO but like a way to attract clients to their exchange!

How is it a scam when he has said you can withdraw tokens by Q2 this year? Why do you think that everything needs to be instantly tradeable? Your BNK is safely stored in Spectrocoin until they have the functionality to be able to exchange this - they said this from the start?

1 Like

You will be able to withdraw BNk once its listed on exchanges.

The key reasons for the delay are to finalize support of ERC20 tokens on SpectroCoin, to push hard for the launch of our own exchange, and to audit our contract to be 100% sure it has no flaws. Our contract is unique due to the distribution of net transactional revenue share, so have to make sure it works without issues and our contributors get their weekly revenue shares smoothly.

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions.

Why do you think that everything needs to be instantly tradeable?

Did I day about tradable? I want to receive tokens that I payed for.

By now I have obligations of third party (SpectroCoin) instead of any asset that I was buying - I was buying coins of Bankera and I want to receive them. Its that simple.

To make coins on NEM you dont need months of development, it can be done in minutes. I see no reason why I dont get tokens I payed for except some internal reasons of not releasing it and I dont care about those internal reasons and problems - they HAD to be set before ICO, not after.

And put them where exactly? They have said that there will eventually be the option to have it as ERC20 or NEM Mosaics - how about this - ill transfer you 19,689 of my mosaic? Hell I will even make a new one called BNK, They have exactly the same intrinsic value at the moment until they are publicly tradeable they will remain that way.

My point is that you bought in early on an ICO that laid everything out very clearly, this instant gratification thing that the crypto community seems to require is one of the most poisonous aspects of it.

My point is that you bought in early on an ICO that laid everything out very clearly, this instant gratification thing that the crypto community seems to require is one of the most poisonous aspects of it.

My point is that it WASNT clear. I expected to receive tokens after an ICO but received nothing except an account at Spectrocoin, which I dont even need.

Its like you buy a car, but instead of car I’ll send you picture of it parked in my yard.

And put them where exactly? They have said that there will eventually be the option to have it as ERC20 or NEM Mosaics - how about this - ill transfer you 19,689 of my mosaic? Hell I will even make a new one called BNK, They have exactly the same intrinsic value at the moment until they are publicly tradeable they will remain that way.

To make NEM mosaic from scratch it will take bankera two hours. Just register namespace, issue mosaics…and its done. I dont expect those mosaics to be tradable, exchange listing is not the same as ICO, but I do expect to receive something when I buy it.

And yes, they didnt even asked me my NEM address during an ICO. Thats why I assume that all they wanted is just to park my assets at their exchange. Specrocoin WASNT part of an ICO, I wasnt buying an exchange or account at exchange, I wanted to buy part of “new era bank” issued in NEM tokens. And now Im eating all that bullshit “come back in second quarter to get what you have bought”. Tell me what will happen with my tokens if Spectrocoin will desappear by that time? Bankera will say, “oh, there problems with exchange, we are sorry”?

And by the way WHAT EXACTLY now is being held on my Spectrocoin account IF there NO tokens released yet AT ALL?

Spectrocoin is the Bankera MVP, they are the same company and same people!
I bought in heavily to Bankera - I am not worried about the fact that I dont have access to the tokens yet because until they are tradeable they have no intrinsic value, by not being able to withdraw them you are also preventing the other crypto people whinging that there are no exchanges and that it is also a SCAM.

You have created a mosaic exchange, technically the moment they are in your wallet they could be traded and therefore assigned some value - personally I would rather they stay where they are until on HitBTC this quarter so they trade with some reasonable volume (or dump hard so I can buy more - I dont mind!)

The 33rd net transactional revenue share has been paid to BNK token holders! As in every week, the commission was transferred directly to your Ethereum wallets. Please check our blog for more details.

Bankera has distributed 34 revenue shares to BNK token holders so far. To check the details of each payout, check the Weekly Commission section of our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/category/weekly-commission/

We are happy to announce that a new step has been reached and the BNK smart contract is now available for public testing by our contributors. So, let’s take a closer look at BNK tokens and this new step in our blog.

1 Like

The 36th net transactional revenue share has been paid to all BNK holders, directly to their SpectroCoin ETH wallets. Visit our blog for more information about this week’s payout.