NEM Meteor Wallet
We have been working for quite some time on an amazing wallet for NEM for iOS and Android.
We are now super close to launching it:
You can enter your email in the page on the link to get notified when beta starts, and then on the final release.
CLICK HERE to be notified when it releases.
NEM Meteor Wallet Features
Here are some of the version 1 features you’ll see on launch day:
- Easily import your nano wallet or from a private key
- Send and receive XEM
- Send and receive any and all mosaics
- Generate unique QR codes for transactions (generate code, send to friend, they can scan and pay)
- Easy wallet backups
- Fun animations
- Amazing UX
- Supports current NEM blockchain (NIS1) and is built to support Catapult (when it goes public)
- For iOS and Android
- Super super FAST. Built with native Swift for iOS and native Kotlin for Android
- Check current XEM price anytime
- Push notification support
- Popular Mosaic logo and ticker support
- Supports local countries currencies
- Easy toggle between local currencies and XEM and BTC price
What future features are planned?
- MultiSig support - this is huge priority. Will launch right after v1 launch.
- Changelly integration - get XEM directly in the app
- Mosaic exchange - a free service for atomic mosaic swapping between parties
- Other NEM APIs.
- Many other things
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will this wallet be open source?
A: Yes, but it will be 30-60 days after app store release
A: Because we want to get a good amount of users before we give everything away for free.
Q: Is the app free?
A: Yes everything is 100% free
Q: If the app is free, why would you build this? How do you benefit?
A: We are building this because NEM really really needs this. Also this app will help give exposure to our platform Blockstart
Q: How did you build this?
A: We are using Aleix’s NEMLibrary under the hood for NIS1, and for Catapult we are building our own Swift SDK
Q: Is the app secure?
A: The app is 100% decentralized. The app locally stores an encrypted version of your wallet and private key similar to the NEM Nano Wallet where you must enter a password to decrypt it. All transactions start in the mobile app and go directly to NIS APIs - no intermediary servers.
Q: Why are you guys so cool? You keep making all this amazing stuff for NEM.
A: We’ll ya know, it’s just who we are.