Are you sure that you really want it?

Hello community!

I often read messages from community members that after the snapshot they will sell all XEM/XYM coins. And of course I understand your frustration with recent events giving you the impetus to sell everything ASAP. But I want everyone who has the idea to sell after taking a snapshot to think carefully about the current that they will read now. Some coins have already exceeded their previous all-time highs. Some just come up to them.

And now look at NEM. Its price has not even reached the 0.2 Fibonacci level. And now you want to sell it !? Did you buy XEM for this to sell very low? I know you want to see the price rise, but think, if many people start selling, will they help the price rise?

Yes, of course, whether you sell after a snapshot or at the level of the previous high is up to you, BUT, with or without you, the price will go up. And then you will remember this message.

These are just my thoughts and not a signal for action. Stay smart.

1 Like

weak hands must give up XEMs to strong hands without that there will be no growth

other true is that cryptomarket is wealth transfer from impatient to the patient

last thing is that after snapshot and debut of XYM, XEM is becomming obsolete and will be dumped hard, despite of renewed cryptomania

Weak hands…

I will keep my 700K, i can buy more if it drops more!

Try to think about why some already have some are close to ath and some are away 600-700% from it. There should be a reason right. Some coins are delivering one thing later they deliver another then another thing while growing more and more. Last 4 years xem is trying to deliver 1 thing. Price pumps when team announce good news about catapult/xym, price dumps when those news are deleyed. Honestly i dont know what the play behind the scene is but for me and most people i believe it looks like all the time team is trying to time the good news (snapshot now) when the best timing is and when you sure price will go up most and others coins are already up much. On the other hand there are coins that dont care about the market price and just keep delivering things no matter what, those coins are going up and most on aths.

The fun thing and truth is that even xem is probably one of the most undervalued coins comparing to others that already at ath or about to make them that dont mean that xem will outperfome those that already reached ath from here.

If you would look with a clesn head on it. Its a trend those who outperform others will keep doing that in future, those who underperfoem for some reason will keep doing that in future till big changes happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.