Asking a friend to accept XEM as payment - I got my haircut paid in XEM!

Nem have established friends and acquaintances in different countries through meet ups and formal presentations. I myself have made a friend to a person who owns a small coffee shop. In that coffee bar, the menu is presented in a manner that suggests bitcoin payment, but they are not actually accepting crypto. I asked why and I found out they just don’t have the system to make it happen. I suppose NEM already have. Like in Japan where NEM is widely accepted. We can help warm friends with small business to start accepting XEM as payment method. In this way we can create more transaction. Imagine if per country where NEM has presence, will help few warm friends to setup NEM payments, it can make a difference in the price speculation. Just an idea though. I know some legalities involves in this matter.

Updating this post! 3 hours ago I visited a good friend who’s my exclusive hair cutter. We engage in NEM conversation while trimming my hair, we had a very health Q&A on NEM price speculations. Then I asked, would you be happy if I’ll pay you 2 XEM (plus a meal in the beef eatery) for the hair cut? He got excited! The first crypto currency he ever received! I thought we can really engage our friends int crypto payments and It worked for me!

2 Likes

Nice one. but 2XEM is too cheap for haircut lol
Let’s see what the government says about crypto payment first.

Yeah, I realized so I took my friend out and we ate some beef stew!