Assistance/advice needed about Nanowallet and ICO on NEM

Greetings,
I’ve been watching this project grow and it excites me to look at how large the community is growing. I have read through some of the documents here but i still cannot wrap my head around how to create a custom nanowallet with custom nem tokens and run our fundraising on NEM instead of ETH or WAVES.
Thanks a ton

You don’t technically need a custom nanowallet to run an a fundraiser on nem. However if you do you have to fork the repo on github and just change whatever you need in the code. There is no out-of-the-box solution for this part.

I think you should just look at what dimcoin did. They have depowallet which afaik is a fork of nanowallet and they have their custom tokens. They did exactly what you want to do.

There is no finished solution ready to go. Since use-cases vary greatly developers have to whip that up for their own project. This has it’s upsides and downsides but overall it’s worked very well for the prjects that have done it so far.

I guess for simple fundraisers it might be worthwhile to offer a template solution. If you’re not running an ico i.e. with a business case in mind then there are probably no ressources to get some coders on this.

Hi, Thank you so much for your response. Is there any way I can talk you into a quick chat? I have a few more questions. I don’t have much but i can definitely compensate for your time if you have any to spare at a reasonable cost. Please help as i’m a rookie here but have high hopes for NEM to be successful.

I think you are looking for this:

have a look at the NEM Library (Typescript + Node.js compatible) and the NEM SDK (browser + Node.js)

1 Like

Thank you so much! this is a great starting point.