Atraura Organisation Funding Proposal

I hate to have to write this here too as it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand but in the interest of me never wanting to see this cryptoapex fud again i’ll paste here what i wrote at the btt topic.

So in case you don’t believe gimer which you absolutely should here is the proof about the “50 million xem incident”:

Your memory is correct that is all they received. It’s easily deducible from looking at the official Final Development Contract (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TKTIakxUEotmTN4Et80EI7d-8XifgFZ4aBUGAukgLfY/edit#heading=h.xchkdqowarsb) and this blog post (https://blog.nem.io/update-sustainability-fund-final-redemption-numbers/).

As we can see the original amount in the Community Fund was 306,056,439.91 XEM and looking at the rich list(https://nemnodes.org/richlist/) we can see that there is 294,806,244.91 XEM left in the fund.

That is 11,250,406 XEM spent so far of which 5 million went to apostille so that leaves only the 6.25 million transaction you provided. + The 406 XEM i take went to the fees.

Guys you need to research before you panic about every single stupid rumor that gets thrown around in here. Remember EVERYTHING is documented in nem although i must say the documents could be somewhere where they would be a little easier to find.

5 Likes

Just hilarious… :joy:… that made my day. xD

Is this sarcasm ?
If not, it may very well be the most ignorant thing I’ve read all day. And I follow Trump on twitter.

1 Like

So the owner of Autrora belongs to the Nem foundation as well?

After reading the proposal I think this is a good use of NEM’s resources for some valuable improvements. NEM’s competitors have lots of projects in the pipeline but one of NEM’s competitive advantages is that it is simpler and easier to build on. Unfortunately there are still some gaps that make things needlessly difficult for startup projects that want to use NEM. This proposal removes barriers to business partnerships that are needed for continued growth.

This project leans into NEM’s strengths and makes them even stronger. Additionally, I believe there’s no other team that’s worked with NEM deeply enough to understand the needed improvements from a business partner’s perspective. This earns my support.

Can someone explain the voting process? From the NEM community fund DAO it says user’s Importance will be used in the process, which suggests the use of the blockchain. This is intriguing but I’ve so far not seen anything to indicate this is even possible with what we have today.

"Voting Process

A person with an idea to submit will need to go through the following steps:

Propose their idea on a public area of the NEM forums (to be designated), meeting the criteria outlined in the sections above.
The proposer can set a date for voting. NEM users vote with their importance either in favor or against the idea.
If a quorum of at least 3% of the importance of the NEM blockchain is met and the vote passes with a 65% majority, then the vote is considered accepted by the community. Otherwise it fails.
If the community gives the thumbs up, to submit the project details as aforementioned to the core committee.
_If the community accepts the vote, then the core team will vote. _
_If 80% of the core team is in favor, the proposal is accepted. _
If the vote fails, the core team can either reject the proposal outright or propose a modified idea to the community, in which case the community would vote as in step 2. This continues until the proposal is either accepted or rejected.
If a proposal is rejected, it may be proposed again after a waiting period of 2 weeks."

We send message to one of the voting accounts representing yes or no. They will be published when the voting starts.

You can follow up a discussion about a project in “xem framework proposal” topic

This one is as far as i know for discussion of funding.