Attach the message if sending XEM to an exchange. (Poloniex, Changelly, etc)

i have the same problem yesterday i send 1535 XEM to changelly but forget the message
didn t arrive…
I need the hash they say …so Saul says i need to give my adress and maybe you are able to track
this transaction…
my adres is NCO2NQ-WAXTWJ-L5O6WX-6RCP45-LOBRJV-3WPUED-Z6LM
USERNAME marco2712
i need the HASH said the support team from changelly

thank you for your effort to help me and the others
with kind regards Marco Ruijgrok

Please provide Changelly with the following information.

If you contact these two points, your remittance will be reflected in Changelly.

thanks

A post was split to a new topic: How to start harvesting

Hi all, I bought XEM from another one in Bittrex they transfered XEM to my account in Poloniex, but I did not give that person my XEM message, what can i do now,? i already created a ticket in polonex about my deposited issue

You should give Poloniex the transaction hash. You can probably get that in your Bittrex dashboard, or you may need to contact bittrex for it.

Thank you Saul, i created a ticket support, but they did not reply or any solution in Poloniex, pray for me

Where does one add the message in the android app (NEM). When you send from the app it just has space for the amount and space for 1 address. i added the first transaction address from Changelly but was not able to add the message address. Now my NEM wallet is -241 NEM and from the Changelly they say they are still waiting for payment. This is the address added into mu NEM android wallet NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ

Can you please advise

Could you give your public address?
NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ belongs to changelly.
In mobile wallet you have field to attach message:
https://blog.nem.io/content/images/2016/11/photo_2016-11-05_10-17-28--Copy-.jpg (looks something like this)

my public address is NCFR4F-6RQJ2Q-75AOQN-W6WTBP-AK2RFS-NDUZW3-4LE4

Last transaction is from yesterday.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NCFR4F-6RQJ2Q-75AOQN-W6WTBP-AK2RFS-NDUZW3-4LE4

You can click at transaction and you will see you put wrong message. That’s why transaction was not processed by Changelly correctly.
You must contact with changelly support and provide transaction hash (visible when you click transaction in explorer)

@CryptoBeliever , thank you for the assistance. Dumb mistake i made. Now i know for next time

1 Like

will Bittrex credit back my funds if I forgot to include a message?

Yes. But last weeks Bittrex support is terrible slowly. You must wait for answer.

So I recently deposted some XEM to poloneix and ensured I followed every step. It has been over 6 hours and still have not been credited to my polo account. I opened a ticket, and no response, which i assume will probably be 2-3 weeks before I hear from them. Info is

@Benjamin_Whitcomb
From NEM network point of view all is OK. Poloniex has problem on they end.
Please contact with Polo support and provide transaction hash (as text).

1 Like

roger. WIll update if I hear anything. Going on hour 34 no response.

Hey Sir. No word from Polo at all. showed up at hour 49.

So transaction arrive? Looks like problem is solved by Poloniex.