Big Black Friday Sales! NEM Merchandise shop

NEM Merchandise shop is an official online store that enables blockchain enthusiasts to purchase high-quality branded products in order to facilitate a favorite blockchain platform. Endorsed and supported by NEM Foundation and Cyberblox Sdn Bhd (Malaysian IT company, co-founder of LuxTag Sdn Bhd), the NEM shop is aimed to spread the word of NEM community over NEM branded merchandise: long and short sleeve t-shirts, polo t-shirts, mugs, pens, stickers, and famous NEM ninja dolls.

Excellent quality of the authorized production, possibility to pay with XEM (NEM cryptocurrency) and the shipping all over the world opportunity make the NEM Merchandise shop an ultimate trustworthy platform to support NEM and become a recognizable member of the NEM community.

Do not miss the opportunity to equip yourself with the authentic NEM branded outfit and accessories with the special Black Friday discount of up to 30% off!

Visit the store to explore more: https://shop.cyberblox.my/.

8 Likes

I wanna have this merch, can you please tell me from where I can have this. The link is not working, I think it’s broken.