Bitrex retires some coins

Just got an email that Bitrex is retiring Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Private and Bitshares because they have no market.
Interesting to see these going so soon, the Bitcoin forks were only released last year I think?
I wonder if it a sign of things to come?

Anyone know any other coins that are currently being retired from any exchanges?
Would be interesting to hear.
Dan

As far as I know, Poloniex delisted eight coins including BTCD, BTM, EMC2, GRC, NEOS, and three more. Poloniex explained its action as an introduction of new rules towards digital assets and an effort to improve their services. However, they didn’t specify which criteria those coins failed to meet. Also, Binance has delisted Bytecoin, ChatCoin, Iconomi, and Triggers referring to a lack of progress of these projects without going into details.

1 Like

Not surprising, very little impact by block-chain technology with still insane unit valuation.

1 Like

I also heard that Binance has delisted Iconomi, Triggers, Chatcoin, Bytecoin, and several more cryptos. And this is probably what should have happened, as these coins have never been very popular. As for me, it’s an example why we should consult with opinions of professionals and refer to different reviews before investing in any coin. Moreover, according to one of such reviewers http://bitority.com/, there is a lot of trustworthy assets like ETH, BCH, LTC, EOS, TRX, IOTA, USDT, and XEM. These popular coins are listed on many platforms so it’s quite obvious that it’s better to stick with these cryptos.

1 Like