Breaking News - XEM Auction

We embarked on developing a mobile app for NEM in November of 2014. The expected cost is about USD30,000. We are half way through the development and we are in need of raising some money now for work done since then. This amount shall be taken out of the mobile app fund allocated for this purpose. In the interest of not rocking the market, we have on offer, and as a trial, 10 million XEM to be sold

24hrs is imho way too short.
Not to mention that this needs exposure outside of a forum where 99% of the people already have loads of XEM :slight_smile:

Not to mention that this needs exposure outside of a forum where 99% of the people already have loads of XEM :)

Reason is the price is dynamic.

Not to mention that this needs exposure outside of a forum where 99% of the people already have loads of XEM :)

Reason is the price is dynamic.

Makes sense.

Good idea! :smiley:

can someone translate into german please?

can someone translate into german please?

I too would like a German Translation (if possible before the auction is over)  ;D

Alright I will translate it into german and post in the german section of the forum and post a link to it here. Give me an hour to do that.

German version: https://forum.ournem.com/german-(deutsch)/wichtige-nachricht-xem-auktion/

I'd like to participate but with a minimum of 1million it somewhat cuts out smaller investors … I'd be more confident bidding for 1/2 block than a full one.

I'd like to participate but with a minimum of 1million it somewhat cuts out smaller investors ... I'd be more confident bidding for 1/2 block than a full one.

One block is 1 million XEM... You can bid for n*blocks of XEM.
In example 2 blocks = 2 million NEM for 1.2 BTC (so 0.6 each block)

So the message you can put in that case is: 2 blocks, 1.2 BTC

@greentea: 1 million coins is reasonable as we don't want to deal with tons of bids.

are we allowed to submit multiple bids at different prices?

@greentea: we cannot prevent you from submitting more than one bid. But keep in mind that
1) Each bid costs you 1000 XEM.
2) If you submit 2 bids and both bids get filled then you should be able to supply the btc for both bids.

Sorry with blocks you mean 1mio XEM, right?

Sorry with blocks you mean 1mio XEM, right?

Yes. 1 block = 1 million XEM.

Auction is closed. Please read the OP. For those who participated, we shall be messaging you directly through your accounts on the next steps in due course. Overall, the response has been good. We thank you very much.

Latest news released. See OP.

so how much was raised? and what were the prices??

What were the winning bids ? Below the market price i guess…