Cache & Blockstart: THE Project That Will Bring the MOST Value to NEM
My name is Mark Price and I am the CEO of Devslopes. We have recently launched the Cache Token Sale on the NEM blockchain.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Cache.
Cache is a token that will fuel a platform called Blockstart, which we have already started building.
We have raised $300,000 so far, and are looking to raise a total of $10,000,000 USD.
Please see our Investor Guide linked just below here:
Cache Investor Document.pdf (393.8 KB)
We are offering a BIG deal for NEMbers (Holders of XEM).
CLICK HERE to see this special deal.
CLICK HERE to join our Cache Telegram Group
How It All Works
Blockstart is a platform that is proudly built on NEM. Blockstart’s focus is helping developers and businesses quickly launch their own blockchains and decentralized apps.
Blockstart is using the newly open sourced Catapult as its underlying blockchain.
Blockstart Business Model
Blockstart has two major components of its business model.
- B2B Sidechain Network Launcher
- Cache Public Chain
B2B Sidechain Network Launcher
The Network Launcher is designed to allow companies the ability to launch their own blockchain very easily.
We will have a B2B sales team that on-boards businesses. We have already started this sales pipeline.
For example, we might approach a company like Epic Games and show them a proposal of how they could tokenize their popular game Fortnite.
Check out this fun video we made about tokenizing Fornite.
When a business like Epic Games decides to move forward with Blockstart, they open our dashboard, answer some simple questions about how many users and transactions they expect, and then we will help them launch a series of API Nodes and Standard Peer Nodes.
Companies will be able to see the monthly cost to host the nodes they need.
We are basically creating an infrastructure for their blockchain. This is just the beginning.
Here are some of the other things we provide to customers:
- Node installer - Companies can get their users to install nodes and reward them using Proof of Importance and Harvesting
- Wallet apps - iOS and Android native apps that ANY user of ANY Catapult blockchain can use
- iOS, Android, Unity 3D, TypeScript SDKs - that work on both NEM and Blockstart. We will provide Blockstart customers with everything they need to be successful
- Tutorials and guides on working with Blockstart
- Other tools and features such as Decentralized Identity Management, an Exchange SDK, Escrow, KYC, and more
Businesses can pay for their nodes with Cache, USD, XEM, and other currencies.
Cache Public Chain
The Cache public chain is designed for solo app developers or small teams. Developers use the existing public blockchain to quickly launch apps without having to worry about the infrastructure of launching their own blockchain. The Cache public chain has all of the SDKs and features that the B2B Network Launcher has.
Developers will pay small fees any time they create a Domain, a Cryptocurrency, or an Asset. These fees go to Blockstart company and is another revenue stream. There are also fees for all transactions made by users. Developers can elect to pay those fees for their users if they desire.
All fees are paid in either Cache or XEM - developers can elect which currency they would like to pay fees in.
Also, the Blockstart public blockchain will implement Atomic Cross Chain Swapping for both Cache and XEM.
This means that Blockstart not only supports NEM and XEM, but is an extension of the NEM public blockchain and currencies can be used interchangeably
Who Are We?
Our background is in SaaS, training, and development. Our company Devslopes has trained over 300,000 programmers.
We also have done a lot for the NEM ecosystem already, including some of the following:
Devslopes has now invested $42,000 in NEM initiatives. We’ve asked for nothing in return up until this token sale.
Here are a few things we have done so far:
- Speaking at BlocFest Asia about NEM
- Hosting and teaching a one week NEM Bootcamp
- Built the first XEM payment gateway on devslopes.com
- Launched an online NEM development course
- Open sourced our NEM token sale code
- Launched free Youtube playlist
- Created open source Mosaic CLI Wallet
- Created open source project for issuing certifications on NEM
- Published a NEM test faucet
- Created an open source NEM vesting calculator
- Created NEMbox
- Interviewed with Inside NEM
- Blog post about NEM
- Wrote another post mentioning NEM
- Given over 3000 copies of our NEM course for FREE
- Recently hosted NEM Hollywood and brough Redfoo from LMFAO
- Recently hosted NEM meetups in Portland, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, Charlotte, Phoenix, and Austin Texas
- Many Twitter and LinkedIn posts about NEM
We are also working with NEM and Alexandra to grow NEM North America and set up HQ in Austin Texas. We are even moving our company there!
Why Buy Cache?
You should buy Cache because our projects directly impact the NEM blockchain. We are building tools and providing training and onboarding developers. This is what NEM needs. This is WHY NEM open sourced Catapult.
If the Cache Token Sale get’s fully funded and we finish building Blockstart, XEM will increase in value.
Because we are spreading XEM and a NEM Mosaic (Cache) throughout the world - especially focusing on the United States.
Our company Devslopes has 300,000 developers in our network. When we teach them blockchain we teach them NEM.
When developers use NEM they pay XEM fees.
Who else is bringing developers into the NEM ecosystem?
What does NEM get if Cache succeeds?
- Our Unity SDK
- Our Catapult iOS wallet app
- Our Catapult Android wallet app
- Thousands and thousands of developers using NEM
- Training on NEM and Catapult
- Exams and Certifications of Catapult
- An aggressive, profitable United States based company using NEM technology in a high-competition marketplace
- Open source contributions to all NEM SDKs and Catapult
What if Cache doesn’t succeed?
If we don’t fund Blockstart - all these things go away. We cannot afford to keep investing our efforts in the NEM ecosystem.
Think of all the value NEM has gained, especially in the USA, from Devslopes already. We are really good at helping developers succeed. We also are really good at building stuff.
NEM needs us to contribute. We want to contribute and give back. If you buy Cache you are supporting us and NEM.
Buy Cache today. Support us today. We have already BUILT multiple things. We build and deploy. That is what we do.
Check this out:
- Built Catapult node installer
- Building Catapult Android wallet app
- Building Catapult iOS wallet app
- Building Catapult Swift SDK
- Building Unity Catapult SDK
Of all the projects to buy into, Cache is the one XEM holders should buy into - because we are committed to NEM itself.
Is there a company or team out there that has done more with NEM in such a short period of time?
AND… we have a BIG deal and discount for holders of XEM.
CLICK HERE to get the discount.
CLICK HERE to visit our Cache Token Sale.
Mark Price | CEO of Devslopes & Blockstart