Can't find my NIS in the node explorer

Hello everyone,
Could you please help me to understand when and under what conditions new NIS appears in the Node Explorer. I started my NIS server about two weeks ago, it works nonstop and fully synchronized. My question is should I see my NIS in Node Explorer and if so, what I need to do for that?
Thanks

Is it okay to recognize it as an NIS server instead of a SuperNode?

I looked into the topic at the time of release of the developer.

I thought about contacting the developer’s personal address, but maybe it is not currently registered with the community.
(I was unable to send PM.

I think that it is better to try it to ask questions on that topic.

Thank you.

I think I understand what the problem is here.
This is important to have the public IP address (or name) for SuperNode.
I am using complicated private IP network and it can not be visible from the outside.
In any case, it’s the only explanation I’ve found.
Thanks

What is listed here is just a node list.
In other words, not only SuperNode, but also full node is included.

Even if it is a full node built with local ip, it communicates with SuperNode, so if it is detected, global address translated for communication will be posted on this list.

As I saw it, it seems to be holding old node information as well.

It is not a complete list of registration systems but a list of nodes that is built on discovery basis.

Thanks

Hmm… okay, but in this case, it looks a bit strange because in the tutorial it is recommended to check this list as the criterion of correctness of the start node.

(step 8)

I am not sure but it may be reasonable to add some comment about it in the tutorial.
Thanks

Super nodes must satisfy all the requirements of (8).
However, I think that this list also shows things that do not meet this requirement.

Yes, if you do not have the correct ports open, you will not be able to view your node on the explorer.