Can't send XEM from iPad to iPhone

I’m now in contact with Willieb on Telegram.

1 Like

Why not ?Maybe your method is wrong. the iPhone and iPad are the same device , we can transfer anything between iPhone and iPad , you can get some free tools from Google , or you can also buy some [transfer software] to do it.

@Passworkery your answer will not help this user. You should read carefully what problem he has. Link considered as ad. Removed.

So what’s the solution or is there any way to detour? I am ready to export that to my iPad Pro 12.9 inch model. But I would not do that before making sure it is safe to do so.

If you have private key backup before this operation you can always restore wallet.
You can export your wallet in More -> Export -> ok -> “Show private key”

my problem was that i downloaded the app (which was incompatible with my old ipad) directly to my ipad and honestly never checked to see if i could view my private key. I looked and saw that it noted “private key encrypted” but never tried to view it. I assumed all was well. Ive tried different ways to recover the key but have no success. If you have your private key you will always have access to your NEM