China had it's last "cry wolf". Prepare for "NEM" first sky-jump!

My dear Nemsters!

How’re you in those exciting times?

Here we are fighting not a hostile assault but a country itself, and not any country, but China!

And you know what’s my deep message for China’s government with al due respect? "FUC* YOU BITCH*S! :rofl::sunglasses:

Nobody is going to stop cryptocurrency and especially not a sorry-ass comunist government that wants to grab everybody by the neck and squeeze until they give-up. Well, news-flash! Nobody is giving-up! As a matter of fact, most exchanges that can afford doing this, are moving their toys to other friendly countries like Japan, Malaysia…Ooops? Did I just asy Malaysia? Well, I sure did because that’s where NEM headquarters is located!

Nobody gives a crap about Chinas government hitting on Bitcoin, hence into NEM ecosystem, especially when Catapult and NEM exchange will come-up in 2 months from now. We are about to make history here.All the crypto world will follow NEM,This is what happens.It’s not a matter of “if” but a matter of “when”. Lon Wong has seen this ages before we did and he prepared properly by giving us COMSA. COMSA will destroy all the financial system as we know because of its simplicity and efficiency. And you know what? I really hope it does ! COMSA will introduce NEM into the mainstream market !

PS: This is not by all means a professionally made article, it’s just me, posting my feelings of excitement in regards of what China tried to pull-out and failed miserably. :innocent:

5 Likes

Agree, China will end up opening exchanges, but they will all be State exchanges because of the enormous revenue they will generate and believe they will be able to manipulate the digital currency like they do their fiat currency. JP Morgan Chase is just as nervous as China is and I’m enjoying every minute of it! Thanks for your posts and looking forward to a bright future with NEM…

1 Like

TiberiuDarvasi i love you)))))) and info about NEM!!I’m ready to sell everything! I’m looking for new money to buy every day a XEM !! to save it by saving it))

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It really motivates me further to keep researching and bringing as accurate news and predictions regarding NEM as possible since I really believe what’s best of it is about to come and I’m happy to be in this great community. It really feels great. Again, thank you for the support and stay tuned :smiley:

Soon I will release a new article regarding the future of NEM and what Lon Wong has been planing all along silently behind the closed doors while everybody was focused on the recent crypto crysis with China. It will be about revealing key-features of Catapult & COMSA, about the recently launched & upcoming ICOs under the NEM blockchain and their role in NEM’s rising future, and last, but not the least, Lon Wong’s patent filed for NEM to be used as fiat currency !

Fresh info is coming on the way and I’ll tell you one thing: things are about to get big with NEM! :slight_smile:
I plan to release the article by this weekend. Cheers ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

my friend))) I believe in xem more than in bitcoin, but I do not understand one thing! to become a millionaire with bitcoins you need to have 1000 pieces !! to become a millionaire with xem !!! Do I have enough 10,000? 100,000? or more a million coins

this question is important to me! I will keep the xem for a long time !!! I wonder if it will be 1 dollar 10! 100! or 1000 dollars in 1-5 years

@andrew:
what you are doing is speculation. If you want to know the value of XEM in 5 years, maybe ask a fortune teller. :wink: There are a thousand different factors that influence the XEM price.
To make a good guess, there are questions to consider, like “is the coin based on a practical system?” “What can I use it for?”, “How much public interest is there?” etc. etc. The propability of a higher price depends on the answers to these kind of questions.

@TiberiuDarvasi: Even though I share your exitement for cryptocurrencies, I don’t think your comment on china is in any way productive. This is a public forum and it doesn’t shine a great light on NEM and it’s participants, if it’s members insult one of the strongest nations (or any nation in general) in a public forum. Do you think your post makes NEM more or less attractive to potential investors? I don’t take personal offence from your post, take this as constructive criticism.

greetings

1 Like

GOOD POINTS a lot of hype n speculation is going on even do xem is barely moving. i also see a lot of competition for nem and i see bad mangemant of informations, bountys and overall they need more staff and a big marketing-company.

China is not a big factor. I’m more worried about these huge banks manipulating the market increasingly more often. Also, NEM has a looong way to go. We will have a better view maybe mid next year. Until then, it’s just a gamble like many other altcoins (although this one is backed by very solid tech).

@crypto_int:

I really appreciate your comment regarding my way of expressing myself regarding China. You are right, I let my personal feelings overcome my common sense. But honestly, and I hope you can agree on this, my insult wasn’t targeted to China as a country or to its population, but to the government who wants to control everything by all cost no matter the consequences. Therefore, I modified my statements in the article in such way that it will point-out that I was actually targeting the government with my insult, and not China and it’s population. I respect and like China. I actually plan to visit it some day.

Now, regardinging XEM price speculation for the next 5 years, I personally expect it by next year in summer to gain around 5-10X at least. And even that is a conservative speculation considering how easily can alt-coins boom due to important announcements. Plus, if you look in NEM historical charts, you’ll see it grew faster than Bitcoin. Bitcoin had a long way because it was the first digital coin…But NEM’s path is shorter because NEM started in an era when the term of “digital coin” is already familiar to the population, so for NEM to get from point A to point B it takes a lot less. And the historical charts prove that. There’s no such thing as being over-optimistic with NEM. What’s best, is yet to come but it will ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

there was no market for years…thats why…bitcoin made that market.

Well, Bitcoin is about to meet the new kid from the block:) There’s a whole lot of conflict regarding Bitcoin, they want to fork it again in November, Bitcoin is slow…it takes me an average 1h/transaction to get confirmations…etc…With NEM, I transfered from Bittrexx to my Nanowallet tonight in as little as 3 seconds. I barely blinked and the transaction was already in my wallet. So, in terms of efficiency, Bitcoin is on its way to the grave. Only nostalgic investors who are hanging onto the ideea that the first digital coin is the best, are the one who keep bitcoin alive and along with them…investors following the market sentiment. This will all fade in time, because at the end of the day, on the long-term, what will matter, will be the efficiency of a coin, not its rank, and that will be reflected in the market cap of that specific coin.