Consider this as a scam/hack alert

There are a few wallet addresses that go around hacking people’s investments from their wallets, XEM and DIMCOIN in this case. My investment have been hacked several times by three different wallet addresses and its more like I am not the only investors that got hacked XEM’s and DIMCOIN.

I just woke up the other day and the history of transactions in my wallet had transactions which I didn’t perform and it makes me wonder what might have possibly happened. I got hacked by the following wallet addresses and I never shared my private key, wallet address or wallet file with any one:

1. NBT3QY-GLML4F-VYN23M-MP3NYO-MFKY5X-74DBA5-VATX
  2. NAC27R-57PDYC-6ZEUJM-PCLCNG-ELMMQT-4IEHPP-U7KW
  3. NCWPLQ-CVARBY-XXPCC3-KDAZUQ-4MNL2L-NS7YIR-M2XU

If you view any of these wallet addresses on NEM block explorer: http://explorer.ournem.com/#/ , you will actually understand that what I have written here is actually accurate and true. However, the hackers move the funds to other wallet accounts which belongs to them and the great thing about blockchain is that its transparent and you can view the transactions made on the explorer.

Both my XEM and DIM are gone because of these wallet addresses. It’s a pain to actually see your hardly earned money vanishes just like that. I am just alerting other investors so that they don’t go through what I have went through since it’s hard and very painful.

I also want to find out if there is a way to stop all these hackers since they are stealing our hardly earned money? Is there a way to terminate their accounts so that they don’t have access to people’s money ever again?
What is that can be done to stop all these scams?

Hello @WilburnFred
Could you please give your address which is hacked?

Still using brainwallets are we ?