Correcting your English written work

Hi All, I am new to the NEM community. When reading about NEM on this forum and other places I notice a lot of people are having difficulties with the English language. I would accept payments in XEM if you want me to proof-read and correct any text in English.

Best, Martin

3 Likes

Hi Martin,

We are developing a freelance marketplace who accept payments in XEMs. Would you advertise your services for free in our website?

Best, Jordi

1 Like

If you are looking for someone who is better in English and being a helping hand for you to make the correction in your wrong english so I would say that you may try out things like coursework writing service uk which is more suitable for you to do assignments, writing essay and more.
which can do many things especially in English to understand, learn, seek new words, make mistake and learn with the same.

+1
I have noticed that, too.
Recently, it appears to me that even native English speakers are commonly omitting articles and getting other grammar wrong. English is not my first language, so I didn’t dare to “speak up” in particular.

Perhaps the issue is related to the fact that people read more chats and tweets than books nowadays.

The below is from the 9/Nov announced Cataput Testnet Release
(“​​We’re delighted to announce that the Catapult Public Testnet is now live!”, at https://github.com/nemtech/catapult-server ).
I’m not very happy with the “Welcome” message.
Is it only me who that sounds Russian-inspired to? :wink:

1 Like