Could anyone please help the formula for mosaic fee document?

I try but can not find document about fee for mosaic. I play around with testnet. I kinda get that once you send mosaic you need fee so that the node help do the work. But why there are two fee. I see a fixed 1 XEM no matter the amount of mosaic i send, then the transaction fee which may change accordingly. Can anyone please tell me the exact formula please?
Many thanks/

Please read here.
https://bob.nem.ninja/docs/#transaction-fees

Thanks for reply. the doc is March, so think it is still with the old fee scheme right. I am clear now. But then again why they charge 1 fixed XEM. Imagine if i have an app which allow user to transfer mosaic between each other. This will bring the cost up.

The new fee structure is in testnet but still not in main. I believe the new one for mosaics is 0.05 + 0.05 for xem. Not entirely sure, but I would like to know the answer to just sending a mosaic too without xem.

Just tested it out and it looks like there’s a fee of 1 xem and 0.05 tx fee to send 1 mosaic. That still makes transferring mosaics fairly costly if we were to use them as tokens. I was under the impression it would be 0.05. Messages are 0.05 as well…