Dashboard dissapeared

Hi
Inam using IOS on Ipad and set up NEM wallet successfully a week ago and was showing my substantial balance everything was fine. Ipad was dropped, everything backed up at Apple and new Ipad replaced old. Now no dashboard, NEM will open up with finger PASS but no dashboard no money, where is it.

I forgot to add I have the wallet address from my Polionex withdrawals so surely it can be recovered if I have that. Not very technical so don’t really know where to go from here but a fair invesrment at stake so any help appreciated

hello,
try selecting a different node. if you see an empty dashboard you are probably on an offline node.

not sure how to do this on iOS, you must have a menu with Server or Select Node, something to change the node.

hope it helps recover

@MrGump
On android app, I can change my node in Configuration/Server Settings/Servers.
I’m not sure on iOS, I hope this will help you.

Hi thanks for comments but its a lost cause i think as i have deleted the app ,reinstalled it and have opened a new wallet and purchased more XEM. Unless i can find someone locally in my city to help me with this I’m screwed as I simply do not have the knowledge to do this. I have done everything to secure the new wallet and am awaiting a Ledger Blue hardbwallet to arrive. If anyone knows anyone from BRISBANE AUSTRALIA that can help me retrieve my funds i am happy to reward you with some XEM OR cash. THANKS