Delegated Harvesting Active, but no havesting?

I started delegated harvesting on 31st Aug with c. 14,000 vested. Harvested a block 2 days later (2nd Sept), then another 3 days later on 5th Sept. Have harvested nothing since, even though vested balance has since grown to c. 21,000. Remote status and Harvesting Status both ACTIVE and got green light on the node in top right corner. So how come no harvesting for 2 weeks? Are all nodes equally productive / efficient, or can you end up attached to a duff / dead / slow one? Is there any way to check?

It´s only a question of your vested balance and some luck.
You should remember what POI is.

-from an older forum-discussion:

" This is where NEM comes in. It´s POI system not only rewards those with a large account balance,but also takes into account how much they transact to others and who they transact with.
This means that those who actively help the economy and therefore NEM benefit,meaning the right people, are rewarded.Each user is given a trust score, the higher it is, the more chance they have of being rewarded."

Sry, I forgot…at the moment we have a lot more harvesters…and we all have less harvesting success…

Hi Garm. True re number of harvesters. Question re POI though, I get that the more you transact and use the network the higher your POI score. But how practically can you do that?! I can’t find anyway to actually spend or use my NEM other than buying an overpriced T-shirt with the NEM logo on…?!

That´s right (the problem of all Cryptos)
…:disappointed_relieved:…but I personally think something will change it …step by step(it needs time)…
the applications come for sure…

This is perhaps also the time when you have to be a bit inventive…

HI Garm. What do you mean by “be a bit inventive”?! I’m open to ideas…

Hi @garm,

Is there any place where we can check how much active harvesters are on the network?

For example, KingCole give us a weekly report on telegram.
" https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmiqoNEo6WhwgQh-x4a5rE6t_rEl " - that´s the newest version(exelsheet) i think.

…or look here: " https://nemnodes.org/nodes/ ", you can see the slots open/used for harvesting

2 Likes