Delegated Harvesting Average Revenue

Hey guys!

I really like NEM idea and wanted to spread a message via my YouTube channel to CIS countries community

Still I have one question and could not find a strict answer on It, maybe you can help me?

So the question is:

How much could a guy earn by turning on delegating harvesting on a wallet with 10 000 vested NEM/per day?

It depends on luck.
There are many when there are many things, small things are small.
Let’s pray:pray:
The higher the importance, the higher the probability that you can harvest the block.
The price included in the block is determined by the fee paid by others, so it will be zero in the case of an empty block.

thanks for the answer but that’s very blurry

I do understands that It’s impossible to name exact profit, but I can’t even find any approximate profit in the full internet

people need to understand is It even worth to do vesting + invest in NEM + enable harvesting or they will just lose money and time, they need some numbers

The situation will always change. I can not explain clearly.
Let’s try it once.:悩む:

When is 10,000 Vested, because it is the lowest number that can receive the harvest reward, you put out the expected value in consideration of the average transaction of the status quo.
But it depends mostly on luck.

As a real feeling, there is hardly any reward you can get in the harvest if that amount.
On the contrary, there is a reward that seems to be somewhat pleasing if there is about 1 million.

· Expected value depends on importance score.
· Resources depend on Fee paid throughout the NEM network.

I think it is a very difficult problem.

thank you, now It’s more understandable

So, basically there is a little reason for a person to bother with vested NEM + start harvesting if their NEM number under 1 million except If he just wanted to help the NEM community, am I right?

Still will important score be increased if the guy will enable harvesting for the system?

Because I can not speak English, there is a part I do not understand nuance.

The minimum requirement is 10000 Vested or more, but as more XEM possessed, the more important it takes to take time to score.

In addition, human beings are often fooled by probability.
For example, suppose you collected 23 people at random. There is 365 days in a year, but there is a 50% probability that someone with the same birthday as you are.

Such problems vary greatly when the percentage is low.
When collecting 60 people, the probability almost approaches 100%.

It may be that there are many aspects to own many XEMs.

Also, XEM obtained with harvest does not have the power to raise important score.
I calculate important score, I am not familiar.
In order to raise important score under the same holding XEM condition, you can transmit more XEM and raise it by using the network.
In NEM, important score will rise by using many NEM networks.

Long story short, i get about 20 - 25 Xems on a few million Xem account every day, average. But in the beginning days i had a 1200 XEM block, but that was pure luck.
Overall its not really a business, but i enjoy it anyway :slight_smile:

I “only” have around 230,000 XEM and have harvested 16 blocks in the last 6 weeks or so since I decided to take a punt on NEM (that was a good decision). Some are empty but the last three have been worth about 50 XEM each and one was worth 137. So you’re not going to make a lot but it is free money (and free money is a good thing!) - at current prices my harvested NEM are worth about $14. Scale that over a year I would make about $120. Of course when the price increases your harvested NEM are worth more.

Anecdotally it also seems that recently there are fewer empty blocks than there were a a few weeks ago and that the fee value is generally higher. I guess this is correlated with the massively increased trade volume and sending to/receiving from exchanges.

Many thanks for your answers, guys! Now i can make videos for CIS countrirs community, I believe NEM will rocks in a near future

They did that on purpose. I´m logging into my account every other day, just to see, how much i harvested. Keeps me going . . . :slight_smile:

i earned 350 xem at my first harvesting .

One cannot lose money if they use delegate harvesting