Did Makoto Takemiya leave from a NEM project?

If he leave from a NEM project, because it is sudden I am surprised.

Where did you get that from ?
Or just trying to spread some FUD ? I saw the same FUD on btt from a compelte newbie account. Was that you ?

He just did a talk yesterday and is still working hard marketing in Japan, so that is just FUD.

There is some confusion to whether he is still developing core code. In that last year he has been doing more and more marketing and less and less coding, but he is still definitely here.

I didn’t leave NEM and am still actively involved in the project.

5 Likes

Oh, Great!
I was worried because not seeing your name in a project…
You and NEM and mijin is bound to succeed!
May you succeed!

1 Like

@makoto could u share a bit about the projects u working on now special that identity management one and if it will utilize NEM/XEM in some form

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/first-japan-announcement-know-customer-kyc-personal-identity-system-co-development-regtech-high-technology-meets-fintech/

1 Like

why news like this
http://www.coindesk.com/pc-insurer-trials-blockchain-catastrophe-coverage/
where makotos new company is involved not mention in a single word
NEM MIJIN catapult at technology foundation?

the question is in the room

is makoto and his projects still devoloping based on the NEM/MIJIN ecosystem codebase?

The project you mentioned is not a NEM project.

And is Makoto still in (NEM/Mijin project) at all, or not anymore ?

Makoto left core & marketing somewhere in May/June. We haven’t heard from him for a while, but he’s probably still nember/nemster, as he still holds his XEM.

Thanks for the fast answer, gimer. Anyway, if you’re online/here now, could you look into my tech-support topic (“Blockexplore.in doesn’t work”), please? I don’t know, if you’re related to this issue, but probably you will know at least, who is the right person for contact with this issue.

thx for clear answers
we know makoto was busy
visiting and presenting NEM
at big companies and blockchain events
who did take over that responsibility?

i think he did a great job
and u cant leave a gap that not fill this position

for example we have a local business blockchainhub meeting in graz like every 2 months
and they would be happy to have someone speak there and explain NEM
who can do this will the NEM foundation have a pool of ambassadors fullfil that job

i for example would be willing fill such a position for austria (and near neighbour countries)
but only if there is a well structured organisation behind that can support us

= NEM Foundation

Makoto was mainly marketing for Mijin but also NEM some too. Takao is now doing a really great job of marketing in Japan. Things are going really well.

Lon has been doing some talks in Malaysia and will do another one in a few days. Albert went to a conference in London last week and Garp did a presentation which talked some about NEM too recently.

We would love to have more representatives like yourself helping spread the word about NEM.

We have quite a few things being planned, a major one being the CLG (NEM Foundation). Please PM me on Telegram at jabo38 so we can talk more.

we need some great news soon
if want nem to stop bleeding

We use real news. Much harder to come by but hopefully definitely we will have some.

1 Like

Of course we’ll have real news!
Don’t say “hopefully we’ll have” @jabo38 !!

Am setting up “NEM Malaysia Association” with seven Pro Tem commitee members these days. Funded by contributions (Yes, NEM’s, too…), government programs and a solid plan to for self-sustainibility through income from training programs and tailor-made consultancies in 2017.
The association will be up by latest in Nov 2016!
Further!!
NEM Malaysia will run the Blockchain Lab Malaysia, the first and only one of it’s kind conducting a first Blockchain.Fintach / Blockchain-IoT hackathon still in 2016 in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
Am deciding on the location these days, even met with Lon just earlier today to plan necessary steps.
… Cyberjaya is the Silicon Valley of South East Asia, for who didn’t know :wink:

Proper News Releases and PR Buzz will be done within the next weeks once things are solid!

This post here is just a pre-info as I know all of you are keen on knowing what’s going on.

All the best! Greetings from sunny Malaysia

we need news

what happen at adroid and iphone wallet any news?
when nanowallet will be out???
when catapult might be out?

We should have android news soon

Catapult not for a while. Building a chain in a different language takes a lot lof testing.

Nano will hopefully be out soon. There really isn’t much left on it.

Please discuss elsewhere and not here in this topic.