Dimcoin Support Thread

Hello, I’ve sent dimcoim to hitbtc so far, anything so anyone can help me.
Address: NBJZL2-BAN2VQ-MIYTVH-PJZUFK-JEOT4D-OBQF2N-SFDD
Public key: 2b34511abc98c9646c7e2a4c7a2ac78ee0ef0b95543caaa477f831ff3f5d5a1b
Importance: 0.2621 * 10(-5)
Vested balance: 20103.943452 XEM
Balance (network): 38752.866595 XEM
Balance (nembex): 38754.166595 XEM

• IN: 38754.166595 + mIN 0.000000 - OUT: 0.000000 - mIN 0.000000 + H 0.000000
    Harvested blocks: 0 (nembex)
    0 (nem network)
    Harvested fees: 0.000000 XEM
    Remote harvesting:
    INACTIVE

@Luander_Alex_Silva
Please contact with exchange and provide transaction hash. Nothing we can do here. I was sent also for test two 100 dimcoin transactions and both didn’t arrive to hitbtc.

thanks but for the hash it will solve

people what is happening hitbtc does not release the deposits of dim and xem already sent the hash and nothing yet. Can someone tell me if something’s happening?

Hitbtc is wors exchange I ever use. I’m not surprised that they have problems with deposits.

I’m happy I purchased DIM only with a portion of money that was for playing around. So if the project fails, it doesn’t matter for me. I still hope that it will work though! Because the Idea is great.
Regarding Hitbtc, I suggest everyone to leave their DIM on their wallet until there is a better exchange that trades DIMCOIN! What is going on on Hitbtc looks like a huge scam for me!

2 Likes

My depot wallet says my balance is zero, I had Dimcoin. When I check the block explorer it show my account as disabled. Can anyone give me some ideas on what is going on?

@Terranova
Could you please give your address?

Address NCTQAQ-LUIVN3-7TVO6E-IYY4NN-S5FAO5-45AYOR-UGGH

@Terranova
This account is empty and never was there any transaction :
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NCTQAQ-LUIVN3-7TVO6E-IYY4NN-S5FAO5-45AYOR-UGGH

So for sure this is not address where you have your dimcoins.

Yes. I have had this since the ico and had about 33,000 dimcoin and 160 dim tokens. it has always listed my transactions which was only I think two because it was both tokens and coins coming into my wallet.

@Terranova
So you must use other address because NCTQAQ-LUIVN3-7TVO6E-IYY4NN-S5FAO5-45AYOR-UGGH is not related with any transaction.

You might have mistakenly accessed the basic wallet; which will go through but you will get a different wallet address if (1) the password is wrong or (2) the wallet file isn’t loaded on the browser you are currently using. However, if you still have the private key for the account that has your funds, you can use it to recover your wallet and your funds.

#Note that users are advised to use the premium wallet at all times.

All the issue with HitBTC are currently fixed, you can now make deposits and withdrawals with ease, I tried it the other day.