Dimcoin Support Thread

@ladycrypto
Please don’t create couple post with same question… Answer already was made in Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! and on telegram.
Thank you

Is there a custom node I can add that will actually work. Depot wallet is the worst wallet I’ve ever used. Not impressed with nem

@ultimacorp first of all depotwallet is dimcoin wallet not xem wallet. Even for dimcoins I prefer use official NEM wallet that’s why I don’t know dimcoin wallet. What message do you have in wallet? node offline?

Dear Nem Team.

I send some Dimcoins to Hit Btc but did not received them- can you please help to find my tokens.

Transaction data is:
Transfer transaction View in the Blockchain DateSat, 23 Dec 2017 16:01:34 GMT FromNCDML3-2GADHM-QBEMIJ-4I73N3-HYZU3J-P3B42G-X27BToNBJZL2-BAN2VQ-MIYTVH-PJZUFK-JEOT4D-OBQF2N-SFDDAmount1.000000 XEM Fee0.100000 XEM Mosaics attached: 1 Name Quantity Levy fee dim:coin 300.000000
Percentage-based: 0.300000 dim:coin
MessagePayment ID: 430990859566 Block1427975 Hash d4dc18eec06f109944b26ae7a4a08091d49eb0e5426d061b31cfb041c0f0e077

Best regards

Oleg**

Hello @ivi1000ivi
I’m not familiar with hitbtc dimcoin deposit rules. Could you please attach print screen with hitbtc dimcoin deposit rules?

Probably you should add only payment-id as code without text "Payment id"
I found also warning on dimcoin telegram channel (@dimcoinICO)

“Ineff:
One last warning before i get some sleep. I strongly advise you NOT TO SEND any funds (coins) anywhere at the moment! If you do so, you do at your own risk. Make sure you understand what you are doing!”

How to get server to work, even nem wallet won’t show the xem in my account
with my address

Did you try change node (cicle in top right corner)?

No nodes at all work nor trying 20 different custom nodes. Are all nodes down

You probably have some network problems. Check if your port 7890 and 7778 are open. Which version do you use? Standalone or this in browser? Could you try other Internet connection?

It worked 2 weeks ago now never.

Dimcoin and depot wallet are a scam hugh?

Just to be clear. Which wallet are you using? Nanowallet or deptowallet?

Depot wallet yet yes you solved it it works with different internet access. Yea. You rock dude.

1 Like

How do I see dimcoin in nem wallet

In nanowallet dimcoin is visible as mosaic.
Transfer looks pretty much like this: It does not work for me: attach the DIMCOINs.
I suggest use new nanowallet 2.0.14 (from nem.io site) if you want transfer dimcoin from it (should be more intuitive than old 1.4… version).

Hi I’m new here . I apologize for the questions . Would be very appreciative of anyone that can give me some direction here . I have an account at depot wallet with some coins in it. I am trying to recover the wallet. I have the private key . Address confirmed where coins went originally and the short wallet file as well as the raw wallet file. It is the password I don’t have I have been trying to recover the wallet and when I put in the wallet file and private key it auto fills the correct address but then when I put in new password it creates a new account with a different address. Anyone know my error here. Not sure the purpose of the raw wallet. We originally downloaded the file on a laptop and I can’t open it on that laptop. Any longer but I am trying to recover the wallet through the recover wallet key

@Morrik7
I’m not familiar with deptowallet because I don’t I think your private key should work without problems with nanowallet (import as private key wallet). Did you try import into nanowallet (can be download via https://nem.io/downloads/)?

If you have the correct private key, you should see your valid wallet with a valid address.
If you could guess the password of .wlt file, you should see your valid wallet with a valid address.

Try downloading NEM NanoWallet from nem.io/downloads (universal client), then sign up with your private key. Password and wallet name shouldn’t matter. If it’s still wrong public key (address), that means you saved wrong private key.

The raw wallet is just a text. If you save this text as a .wlt file, you will have your private key encrypted by password in this way.

More information in my tutorial (sorry for the quality, I did it a long time ago):

1 Like

Hi. So we finally got the nem nano downloaded onto the computer as we had to upgrade some stuff . Are you saying to create a new simple wallet or private key wallet first then import of just click he import wallet key . Sorry for the questions appreciate the help though

Marnie

Hey, depends what you have :slight_smile: Everything is explained in the video.
There is another step for .wlt file, another for raw wallet file and another for private key.