Dont have my NEM Private key anymore

Hello,

i deleled my NEM wallet from my Iphone and didnot save my private key. I remember my password and my Wallet Address but i dont know my Private key anymore. Any idea how i recover my private key or how i get my fund. Man thanks in advance

BR
Koenig

If you are a secret key imported from NanoWallet etc. to iPhone, there is a way to restore it.
However, in the case of a secret key newly generated by mobile wallet, a very strong secret key is created.
In other words, if you do not have a backup of your private key, it will be impossible to realistically restore it.

There is not detailed on the iPhone itself, but is there backup of the whole iPhone?

thanks for your reply. I didnot import any key into my Iphone. I had just create with my username and passsword and had transfered my XEM to my XAM address , which i bought from https://www.litebit.eu.

Unfortunately i restored my Iphone device to factory setting and i didnot create backup in my cloud.

I just contacted to litebit.eu support, they said me that, they could not help me anymore. I have to contact with XEM Support.

I dont know what to do. .

Have you purchased XEM from litebit.eu and confirmed reception with mobile application?
If you lose your private key after confirming, all XEM will be lost.

Conversely, if litebit.eu has not sent yet, that amount can be received.

If you have not confirmed remittance from litebit.eu, I can check the status of the remittance here.
If you want it, please tell me your NEM address.

no wallet + no private key = doomed

I don’t see a way to restore anything.

1 Like

Thanks again for your prompt reply. This is my revcieving address.

NCKUHT73FTMJOLRGL3WPEKIYD6ETESAMFLJSP5KZ

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NCKUHT73FTMJOLRGL3WPEKIYD6ETESAMFLJSP5KZ

You recieve about 388XEM.

Is this XEM received from litebit.eu?
In that case, there is no way to restore XEM.

1 Like

Yes i have recieved 388 XEM. Hmm, May be is there any app to restore old apps data ?

I do not know whether to salvage data from factory reset iphone here.
We recommend that you consult with the expert of that hand.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help.

It is a shame not be able to help.

at least you tried to help. thanks…

It is actually shame that some one cannot recover his private key. In wallet should be one option to recover his private key. Anyhow my XEM has gone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is an option to export the private key but if you delete everything then you can’t export it any more because is not there any more. :frowning:

If you would have done it before deleting the wallet completely from the phone then it would be OK.
I’m Sorry that you lost your funds.

1 Like

Yey u r right. I didnot think about to export my private key. Anyway, now i know very well :neutral_face:.

Thanks for your reply.