Не могу вывести монеты Ecobit с биржи Yobit.net

Здравствуйте!
Уже месяц на кошельке Ecobit написано “Тех.работы”, в англоязычной техподдержке отвечают, что это разработчик монеты не обновляет код кошелька, поэтому они заморозили его:
"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

• therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available."

Мне уже давно нужно вывести средства, т.к. Ecobit переделают в другой токен. Техподдержка Экобита говорила, что не сотрудничает с биржей, перенаправила сюда.
Помогите, пожалуйста, иначе потеряю средства.

I don’t know about what upgrade they are writing :wink: All other exchanges are working.

Hello, sir! Are you tech support worker?
It’s becoming a vicious circle, Yobit support denies problem at their side, NEM & Ecobit sais All works good. How to get my Ecobits back? :(((
How can I connect two tech supports together?

Communication with Yobit support is like speaking with deaf. I tried many times and they ignored. Communicate about “waiting for upgrade wallet by coin developers” is standard and not first time. They never explained what it means exactly.

If they have any problems then @nemhelpdesk Telegram channel is open and they can always ask questions there.

It’s sad. Anyway thanks.