English Language in Client very poor

The language in the client sounds bad to a native English speaker. There is nothing totally incorrect as such. It is just the way certain things are worded isn't the way a native speaker would word it and it looks unprofessional. It is important to get the English correct or it seems like 'all your base are belong to us'.

I will give examples and my corrections:

Example: "Security is very important for NEM to avoid theft of NEM coins & assets."
Correction: "Wallet security is very important to avoid the theft of NEM coins & assets."

Example: "NIS requires to be booted."
Correction: "NIS needs to be booted", or "NEM requires NIS to be booted", or "NIS boot required".

Example: "NCC provides an access to your assets and NEMs like a traditional wallet does."
Correction: "NCC provides access to your assets and NEM like a traditional wallet." or "NCC provides an access pathway to your assets and NEM like a traditional wallet."

Example: "NCC requires access to an NIS server in order to operate. Standard is to have a local server active (is installed together with the NCC)."
Correction: "NCC requires access to an NIS server in order to operate. It is usual to have a local server active (this is installed along with the NCC)."

Thanks for the comments. I'll see if I can't improve the writing some when I get the chance.

The language in the client sounds bad to a native English speaker. There is nothing totally incorrect as such. It is just the way certain things are worded isn't the way a native speaker would word it and it looks unprofessional. It is important to get the English correct or it seems like 'all your base are belong to us'.

Example: "Security is very important for NEM to avoid theft of NEM coins & assets."
Correction: "Wallet security is very important to avoid the theft of NEM coins & assets."

Correction: "NIS needs to be booted", or "NEM requires NIS to be booted", or "NIS boot required".

Example: "NCC provides an access to your assets and NEMs like a traditional wallet does."
Correction: "NCC provides access to your assets and NEM like a traditional wallet." or "NCC provides an access pathway to your assets and NEM like a traditional wallet."

Example: "NCC requires access to an NIS server in order to operate. Standard is to have a local server active (is installed together with the NCC)."
Correction: "NCC requires access to an NIS server in order to operate. It is usual to have a local server active (this is installed along with the NCC)."

If I may...are you a native english speaker ?

The suggestions look good to me

If I may...are you a native english speaker ?

Yes, from england

Agree with corrections…

Chinese translation are not so smooth either.
Lots of things like