Error 306 NIS: Unexpected Error AND Oops! ERROR error Unknown error

Hello,
I have a problem with delegated harvesting. I keep getting this error message, although I have tried the solutions as proposed in the forum conversations.

I made a new wallet, imported my original wallet in this new wallet. Hereafter I removed the original (account)key and made my initial key the primary account. Local harvesting was already active on my original key, so I deactivated this.
I activated delegated harvesting and my dashboard changed to “delegated harvesting is active” after a while.
But when pushing “start delegated harvesting”, this error came up (after giving my password).
I then also removed my NEM wallet on my android phone (while harvesting was somehow still active), and did the same all over again. Unfortunately this didn’t work either.
When I log out I get another error message “Oops! ERROR error Unknown error”.

I looked in my log file, and see repeatedly two lines that could cause this issue:

2017-04-20 17:51:08.120 WARNING no certificate found for (file:/C:/Program%20Files/nemwallet/ncc/nem-deploy-0.6.87-BETA.jar ) (org.nem.core.metadata.CodeSourceFacade )

2017-04-20 17:51:29.432 SEVERE Http Status Code 500: host is unknown (org.nem.core.connect.ErrorResponse )

Can you help me solving this issue? If you want my logfiles, please let me know.
Many tanks!

Hello,
Since the problem remained I decided tot create a new wallet with a new key and moved all my credits to this new wallet. Although my “vested balance” was gone, and zero again, I decided that this option was best, since I had no idea why this error occurred.
When I want to activate delegated harvesting in my new wallet however, I get the error “ERROR 699 NIS: HARVESTING LIMIT HIT”. I searched the forum for solutions and understand that this is caused due to the fact that (local) harvesting is already active. But since this is a new wallet with a new key, I do not understand how this could be possible. This key was created 1 day ago!
Does anybody know what to do?
I would like harvest, yet it still doesn’t work somehow.
The logs looks fine to me, and can be send if necessary.
Thx!

do you have a local nis running or do you connect to a remote nis?

Remote NIS, via settings have I connect to host 128.127.107.109.

that server has no free slot:
{

"max-unlocked": 4,
"num-unlocked": 4

}

Try another server.

Okay Thanks. The first one I tried gave error 306, but the second one seems to works. The system gave no error, and now the right upper corner shows “Delegated harvesting is active” and “Stop delegated harvesting”. So I think it works
How can you check whether a server has free slots?
Thx for your help!

There is an api request ( http://128.127.107.109:7890/account/unlocked/info ) for a node. Since it is a POST request you need a browser plugin to execute the request.

Hi, I’m also having problem with error 306 NIS: UNEXPECTED ERROR This is one of the mistakes I found I do not know if it helps or helps
pStream(0)-HttpPoll(0), 0 total, 0 closed abnormally (0 connect failure, 0 send limit, 0 transport error)], stompSubProtocol[processed CONNECT(0)-CONNECTED(0)-DISCONNECT(0)], stompBrokerRelay[null], inboundChannel[pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], outboundChannelpool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0], sockJsScheduler[pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0] (org.springframework.web.socket.config.WebSocketMessageBrokerStats run)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!