Ethereum Mist browser

It looks pretty and clean. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgNjs_WaFSc

Goldman Sachs does esthetically pretty work

Goldman Sachs does esthetically pretty work

(The following quotes are not mine, found them on btt):

So just cuz someone worked for Goldman Sachs at one point in his life, he's never allowed to get into crypto and we should boycott any crypto projects from him?

Probably 75% (i don't know, just guessing) of people who are educated about finance and economics have worked for or currently are employed by big finance companies.

Here is a comment on this youtube channel from Charles Hoskinson about this issue:
"Goldman Sachs has no involvement in our venture nor is an investor to the best of our knowledge. Two of our developers both worked at Goldman Sachs and have both since moved into the cryptocurrency space."

NEM doesnt like it when fud is spread about them but it is ok for NEM to spread fud about others? If you have proof that Goldman Sachs is involved then please post it.

@averagejoe: +1

that looks nice, they created a service that services (?) the average user, while still making money out of it. the automated "contractmaker" is a cash pot, well done sirs @ ethereum

Wow… Thats really different…
I tried out the first alpha or something. Was very square and had a lot of bugs.

Looks like they changed their "we want to be…"

After the + 8K bitcoins fund, the devellopment are really accelerated.

Wow very clean

Looks great!

Can wait for etherium to start…