Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

If it’s correct private key it should be no problem with import it. If nanowallet tells you it’s incorrect that’s mean it’s incorrect.
I can also see balance for each account in network via explorer.ournem.com but only owner of private key can sent transaction. If you don’t have access to correct private key (or wlt file) you don’t have access to wallet.
I’m sorry. Nothing can be done here.

Please, please answer one more question. When the following transactions, the message when sending xem immediately after the address should be inserted?

@11196 There is separate Input for message.

Спасибо вам за помощь!!! Когда монеты зачислят, я напишу.:grinning:

1 Like

Haven’t heard back from coinspot yet, but account it was sent to is NC2TMS-3WYQX4-UEFZMB-PB4QJZ-GQYXJQ-75SSXZ-RPXQ

@ryanperry
There is no transaction on this account:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NC2TMS-3WYQX4-UEFZMB-PB4QJZ-GQYXJQ-75SSXZ-RPXQ
So you must wait for coinspot answer. Looks like they didn’t sent tokens.

Thanks will wait on coinspot to get back to me

Hi everybody.

Bought NEM on Poloniex exchange in Oct 2017.
Worke pretty well and quickly.

Now tried to re-transfer NEM from NCC/full node-wallet to Poloniex.

Address is correct, but in Poloniex no balance.

What`s the problem?

@Digger73
Why are you using no longer supported NCC wallet?
Did you sent transaction (it’s not clear for me) . Have you transaction hash?

I thnk it’s very simple.
Almost 70% of the problems that have been mentioned by peeps is the NEM wallet problem on Cryptopia.
Is there any other solution or perhaps any other way to get some speed begind this?
We all contacted Cryptopia but they don’t answer.
Were are these guys?
I am sure if I get my NEM, I will sell them for sure.
Although it’s the blame of Cryptopia, but I sell them anyway.

Not only will I sell them, I also withdraw everything from Cryptopia and will not get on this Exchange anymore.

I am sure the more people will read the problems mentioned here, the less they get motivated to buy these coins and trade on an Exchange such as Cryptopia.

Thanks for support :+1:

Never use again Cryptopia too.

I made a mistake because i read,after the transaction on cryptopia, that in the nano wallet it’s possible to exchange coins with XEM.

Me stupid :roll_eyes:

I have another question. I did not include message when I send XEM from Hitbtc to my nonowallet. does it cause any problem?

Dear advisory person all people very tired but you give only motivation
It means that is not one your problems all problems are exchange
If you know so you can’t help for people dear

@Matt
When you sending to nanowallet message is not important.

Sent 400 NEM/XEM to Bittrex exchange with correct address and encrypted message. 400 XEM deducted from my NEW wallet yet nothing showing up in Bittrex. Need help on what to do next.

@wzoch
Encrypted message is not supported by exchanges.
You must contact with bittrex support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

The XEM Developer Support should talk to cryptopia, so as not to harm XEM users and supporters, I like the Project, and I have been using XEM to finance other projects.
This is excellent!
In my view it’s just an update of Blocks that Cryptopia has to do.

@BitNoia
At this moment Cryptopia wallet is uptodate with block height. So problem should be “only” with deposits and withdraws from time where was problem. Strange that after update block height delayed transactions was not processed.

I made a withdrawl for BITTREX, but i place the encrypted message. The value was debated from my balance, but it is was not credited in my BITTREX account. Can someone help me