Exchanges for buying DIM

I recently tried to buy DIMCOIN on HitBTC and have had MUCH difficulty. I set up my NEM wallet in anticipation of moving my tokens offline after they hit my HitBTC account. This never happened. Does anyone know whether DIM will be available on another exchange anytime soon?

Thank you

Dimcoin team claim that it will be next exchange soon. But I don’t know which one.

Thank you for your response. I do hope to buy DIMCOIN but have been having
problems with the only exchange (HitBTC) that currently has DIM.

If you want buy you can look at https://t.me/dimtradingofficial
But watch out for scammers and use trusted escrow.
If you want buy small amount you can PM me.

DIM is so low now (.014) that I was trying to get 1.29 ETH worth. Right now
though I am trying to get HitBTC to return my ETH. If I ever get my ETH
back then i will contact you.

Thank you,

HitBtc is a disaster, as is mercatox. may take days but usually it works out in the end. Patience is a must.

Advice needed. I have contacted HitBTC via a phone number I found. They said they can deposit it to my Coinbase wallet but need to access my computer to make sure I set it up correctly so that their deposit goes through correctly. I tested a deposit myself this morning to see if money could actually be sent to Coinbase and the .0001 ETH I sent over did actually get deposited on Coinbase. HitBTC said that my Coinbase account is not verified and that I need to add a credit card to verify the account so that they (HitBTC) can send over 1.29 ETH.
Does this seem right or does it sound like a scam? Would you suggest to this customer support to just put my 1.29 ETH back on HitBTC and then wait until they sort out their server issues?

Looks like a scam. Are you sure this is official hitbtc support? I don’t think they have phone. And why they need access to computer. Next they ask for your credit card :smiley: ?

2 Likes

I have verified that the number is with HitBTC but why they cannot just send to a known address that I provide is what is fishy. Even though sending it back to their website wallet may ultimately be a dead end…
Has anyone done transactions with HitBTC?

Well, long story short, I was scammed by “phone support” for HitBTC. I learned a very hard lesson…there is no phone support in this decentralized space.

I want tp purchase 1 ETH of DIM (@ current price, about 175,000 DIM). Any suggestions for purchasing other than HitBunk? Their algorithm calculates that at current price, I would get no more than 95,000 for 1 ETH.

Thanks

1 Like

There is also https://www.5iquant.org/ but I don’t know if it’s better …