Long and long texts. Dare I say drama? Not unified. Not powerful. It feels like the fall of the Roman Empire.
Alexander Demandt enumerated 210 different theories on why Rome fell. It’s mostly about division and contrasts.
I have some questions for active knowledgeable community members:
- How would you explain what is currently going on with NEM to someone that has been frozen for the past few years?
- What is a POI vote?
- What is at stake?
- How much stake does one need to be eligible to cast a vote?
- Does a vote hold the power to cast judgment over instances such as “resources were intentionally not shared even though they could be useful to other regions”?
- Are candidates divisible in opposing groups with a certain vision?
- Could we compile a list of questions that all candidates should answer?
My question would be: Is Yoshitaka Sakurada a good or bad choice for the office of cyber security, and why?