FAQ page (of NEM.io) in need of editing

NEM’s rise in the market (4th place in market cap in the crypto-coin space despite being more than a mere coin) is astonishing given so little coverage allotted to it.

Nonetheless, I am new to NEM, its website, and this forum. So, upon reading the FAQ, I couldn’t help noticing that the intro paragraph, in the very first section titled, “Is NEM a cryptocurrency?” is in need of a little revision (to be written in proper English). Although I gave only a quick scan, with the exception of another paragraph farther down in the FAQ, the writing in the other sections of the FAQ looked alright. So, I took the liberty of making some minor edits; and correcting the grammar and misspellings in these two paragraphs (see below).

Not necessary, but if you wish to compensate me, feel free to deposit XEM in my account. I hope you agree the “rewrite” is better.

NEM is not just a crypto currency. NEM is a blockchain project that caters to much more than only handling its native currency token “XEM”. NEM is a peer to peer platform that provides services like payments, messaging, asset making, and naming systems. So stay tuned as there is more to come from NEM, an evolving solution with an outstanding core blockchain technology.

Why should I use NEM when there is Bitcoin?

Mosaics, NEM’s asset feature, allow assets to be created to be mutable, immutable, capped, not capped, divisible, not divisible, bagged with other tokens, and levied. They come with descriptions and are a part of Namespaces.

2 Likes

There are also a few spelling mistakes plus no mention of Changelly.