Finally Redeemed My Stake But Have 0 XEM?

please email me at leafs1980@hotmial.com, i would like to talk to you about the situation

Ok,
Letā€™s hear about my situation:
Iā€™ve got a private Key, Iā€™ve got a Token that I Claimed. In time.
I createD a NEM address associated with that Token.
I never received anything when stakes were distributed at the beginning.
Iā€™ve contacted Makoto in PVT and his reply was: ā€œIā€™ll check it soon. Iā€™ll let you knowā€.
He replicated that answer another couple of times, probablyā€¦
Then he never replied back to my messages when I was asking explanations.
Waiting and waiting and waitingā€¦
I donā€™t have NEM only in my mind (have something else to do in life), also considering how hard is dealing with people like Makoto.
And then after a while I discovered that Makoto has been kicked out from NEM team.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS HAPPENED ???
WHOā€™S GOT MY BLOODY NEM STAKE ?!?!?!
I HAVE A CLAIMED TOKEN, A NEM ADDRESS ASSOCIATED TO IT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE 1 STAKE IN THERE, AND GOT 0 (ZERO) NEMs !!!
How Comes ?

@dani.dani: your account was in a cluster with 3 other accounts (all accounts used same ip and same browser). So the stakes were not given out. And there i will not discuss this any more.

Ok guys, whoā€™s in for a lawsuit?
If we can prove we are 4 householder the share also utilities house (and we can show up as 4 unique individuals) then I donā€™t think there will be a problem to prove we are genuineā€¦
Nowhere rules say donā€™t share IPs. So if we are 4 different person is going to be a success.
I saw someone in old posts mentioned it.
Whoā€™s in??
I simply donā€™t tolerate things like this.

1 Like

What about if I start a project on www.change.org ?!?!?
We can explain what happened with the Sockpuppets story here in NEM Community (telling the true), and we can raise money to run a proper Class Actionā€¦ Someone did a similar thing in the past for a different cause and it was a success.
Thereā€™a friend of mine got all the weird message with NEM team on BCT forum with a lot of silly excuses, and also thereā€™s another guy that actually had proofs for the NEM Team corruptions and other dirty stories where the same Team was involved too.
Iā€™ll create a post on bitcointalk and every so marked ā€œsockpuppetsā€ can express interest, if they believe they are genuine as we are, of course.
Letā€™s do it !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, In a first place you tried to claim too many stakes with one IP and now you are crying almost 3 years laterā€¦ Buy XEM and stop whining.