Fortnite NEMLOG Cup

https://nemlog.nem.social/blog/53277 original post
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) from Japanese Nember shu @shu801115 on twitter

Good evening. I’ve been playing a game called Fortnite for the last month under the influence of my children.

Normally the 100 players are chosen at random from all over the world, but now Mohawk has won the right to organize a battle royale for friends and acquaintances only, so we thought it would be fun for everyone who uses NEMLOG or is interested in NEMLOG. We’ve decided to do this project. Because we want people from all walks of life to know about NEM and NEMLOG!

Now, some of you may not be familiar with Fortnite, so we’ve taken some quick shots of the actual game.

On the day of the NEMLOG Cup, we’d like to use this video’s Youtube account to livestream the game, so if you’d like to subscribe to our channel, we’d love to hear from you.

[Fortnite is a game like this!]

[NEMLOG Cup Overview]

Date & Time

Any one day between 1/10 and 1/17, starting at 20:00 for about 1 to 2 hours. It will be held on the day when there are more participants according to the participation survey.

Special rules for NEMLOG Cup

Team game of four people
Winning team must have at least 3 team members alive and be in first place.

The winning team will get a prize!

If there is no team that meets the victory condition, we will have a rematch.
If no team meets the winning condition within 3 rounds, the prize money will be divided among all participants.

Prize money
300xem/person for the winning team, in the case of a draw the prize will be 1,200xem divided by the number of participants.
+500xem will be raised from the NEMLOG fund. If the event is approved, the 500xem will be divided equally among all participants.

We wish we could have held the event before the Symbol snapshot, but there are a lot of adjustments to be made, so we’ve kept the date flexible. The prize money will be sent out around the 18th of January after the snapshot.
(Prizes will be distributed via NEMLOG’s Throw NEM feature, so fees will be deducted)

How to sign up

1. Install Fortnite
    Switch, PS, Xbox, Windows, Mac, Android are all welcome to participate. You can install the game from the following URL. It’s free to play, so you can try it out and decide if you want to join. I think the game is more interesting if there are many people who are not good at it, including me, so please take this opportunity!
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/ja/home

2. Answer the registration questionnaire (please answer by ~Dec 29!)
    Please fill out the Google Survey below. We will use your Twitter account for contact purposes. You will need a NEMLOG account for prize distribution, so if you don’t have one, please get one beforehand.
    https://forms.gle/xmdW8XKKAzB13tYJ7

If we don`t have enough teams (16 participants), we will postpone the event. Please come and join us, even if you’re not very good at it!

Other

During the game, you can communicate with your team members via voice chat, so it's a good idea to have earphones or a headset with a microphone if you're playing on a consumer device, or a microphone if you're playing on a PC.
I will divide the teams so that each team has an equal skill level. (I will disclose the basis of the team division in advance).
The game will be streamed live on Youtube, so non-players can join in the chat and cheer.
In Fortnite, the difference in skill between good players and bad players is very obvious, so we have made it a condition of victory that "at least 3 members must survive and be the first place team" so that only the good players can win. So you will need to cover for the weaker players in the battle. This is not a tournament for the strongest players to win prizes, but for everyone to have fun together.
Even if you are just starting to play today, please join us. Let's just have fun. In fact, I'm so bad at team play that my kids scold me, so it's totally fine.
Also, it's not compulsory, but we'd love it if you could post your thoughts on the tournament, or anything else you'd like to share on NEMLOG.

Let’s start the year with Fortnite! If you don’t want to join us, please come and watch the live stream on Youtube!

We will post more information when we are able to do so.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) from Japanese Nember shu @shu801115 on twitter

4 Likes

С удовольствием присоединимся к просмотру и будем наблюдать за вашими баталиями и сражениями ))) Подписываемся на вас и ждем с нетерпением.

1 Like

Продублируйте ссылки для подписки на Ваш канал YouTube ,Мы Все будем Вам очень признательны если они будут присутствовать в теме обсуждения мы сможем привлечь к просмотру большее число Любителей и Энтузиастов. Данный форум и Его жители ) поддерживают и одобряют подобные начинания)) !.

1 Like
1 Like

Cool idea! Can be reproduced in all the popular BR games

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.