Getting in bed with OnePlus

Not sure how many people know it but a small(ish) chinese startup has own3d the mobile sector last year by delivering a - what they call - flagship killer. They basically put a smartphone on the market with highend hardware that costs what you usually pay for mediocre hardware.
They have manged to sell millions of devices eventhough you could only buy them with an invite that you could only receive from owners of the device (it's open for everyone since last week or so). They managed to not only attract customers, but also to turn them into fans.

Here's a link to their website https://oneplus.net/
and their subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus

They also managed to piss off a huge chunk of people by pulling of THE worst customer support ever. There are fishing sites that have better customer support. It's a common desease among startups and I'm sure it'll get better over time. I wanted to mention it though. In fact I heared in china their support is supperb and it's only outside of china that they just don't have the ressources to deliver on that end. Maybe one of our chinese nemsters can confirm ?

So why on earth am I telling you any of this ?

Recently they have released the first version of their android based mobile OS Oxygen. It seems to be complete crap as of right now but it's an early version and that's not my point. My point is…

How great would it be if we could get them to pre-install the NEM app on their OS ?
99% of OnePlus fans/one owners are technically inclined and will at least know what a crypto currency is so that shouldn't be a problem.
Right of the bet we would have millions of people hearing about NEM.
We could also use it to further disitrbute NEM by giving every OnePlus cuomster some XEM when he activates his wallet (once per device which makes it impossible to re-install the wallet over and over and cash out bigtime).

If we want that to happen we need to figure out what it is that NEM can do for OnePlus. Not just why NEM is better than crypto X but really why and how they would benefit from a partnership.

So if other people also think this would e cool let's collect some ideas.

Seriously i dont think they will add NEM and if they do then it will be huge,.

I will find some people in the Chinese Community who have purchased a OnePlus Smart Phone or are familiar with them and perhaps we can setup a meeting with them between a few of to see if we can integrate NEM/XEM into their Phones this would be Massive and this could also be created as a Asset the XEM Asset Exchange Image a Real Company that is offering Units on XEM Asset Exchange that can be exchanged for Minutes or Data etc.

I am thinking out of the BOX here guys I love the IDEA lets just see how we can make this happen.

Well, maybe they can sell the phones with exclusive content, like videos, music, even games, that work with XEM to pay for in app purchases?

They could use NEM cryptography for all the logins and data encryption.

They could use NEM cryptography for all the logins and data encryption.

They are one of the hew that use the qualcom hardware encryption instead of the android standard one which gives them a way better performance. I don't think they're gonna go away from that. No idea what algo they are using though.